Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

disgruntled republicans plan uptown charlotte rally

74 posts in this topic

Posted

Well, If you hadn't inaccurately called them republicans, people might not have had cause to "defend republicanism". But then, your real motive wasn't to curry disdain for a hate group, but really to just take a pot shot at republicans, right?

Remember, that I'm not even remotely "republican", but this attempt of yours was ballsack.

1 person likes this

Posted

oh no i made a joke equating the anti-immigration right wing majority white male party to the republican party let's just ignore the fact that literal nazis are rallying in charlotte because someone spoke ill of the GOP :( :( :(

Posted

Nazis tend to have many conservative/republican views.

Nazis are coming to Charlotte.

Not all republicans are Nazis.

All Nazis are right wing.

Republicans are right wing.

Nazis are disgruntled.

I do not know where the disconnect is.

Title of the thread aside, ignoring this makes us all look ignorant. They want attention, sure, but they will do what they do with or without an audience. It's like letting your kid run wild in your house with guests over. Sure, they're just vying for attention, but it makes you look bad when you allow that poo to go on.

Posted

Nazis tend to have many conservative/republican views.

Nazis are coming to Charlotte.

Not all republicans are Nazis.

All Nazis are right wing.

Republicans are conservative.

Nazis are disgruntled.

I do not know where the disconnect is.

Title of the thread aside, ignoring this makes us all look ignorant. They want attention, sure, but they will do what they do with out without an audience. It's like letting your kid run wild in your house with guests over. Sure, they're just vying for attention, but it makes you look bad when you allow that poo to go on.

If not mistaken, I think they have a right to be just as stupid as they want. You and Cantrell go ahead and stop em. We are behind you.

Posted

If not mistaken, I think they have a right to be just as stupid as they want. You and Cantrell go ahead and stop em. We are behind you.

Having the RIGHT to do something doesn't make it RIGHT. Rights are granted, not innate.

Aw, who am I kidding. It's fuging stirs. There is no reasoning here.

Posted

Calling Nazis republican is like calling Democrats communists. It's lazy and distracts from the issue. Cantrell knows this, but he felt like taking a shot at the republican party because it's what he does.

If he honestly cared about this rally, or cared about garnering some sort of counter protest, then he would have made a serious thread title. Instead, he turned this very serious issue into a lame political joke. He can try and deflect it all he wants with "I can't believe you would ignore these nazis to defend republicans!!!", but that was exactly his purpose.

That's why this thread is a joke, and why I don't take Cantrell's indignation about this issue serious. He saw this as nothing more than an opportunity to do what he does, and slam the republican party. Of course it's a shame that someone would take advantage of a situation like this....

2 people like this

Posted

So only certain people still have free speech rights?

You can disagree all you want, but that does not stop them from doing their crap.

All I am saying is cut to the chase. You cannot stop them, they are protected, so don't fall for their attention grab and get your panties in a wad. Let em drive all the way down here and pizz in the wind.

Posted

"oh bloo bloo bloo cantrell made a tongue in cheek comparison of two right wing parties"

that's all i'm hearing right now

also fyi the democratic party is far closer to fascism than communism so if you're going to criticize me for "lazy comparisons" you should probably not make "objectively wrong" comparisons in the very same post

Posted

So only certain people still have free speech rights?

hey g5 do you think the germans are wrong for their anti-nazi laws?

Posted

i bet the neck tattoo's index is very high.

1 person likes this

Posted

"oh bloo bloo bloo cantrell made a tongue in cheek comparison of two right wing parties"

that's all i'm hearing right now

also fyi the democratic party is far closer to fascism than communism so if you're going to criticize me for "lazy comparisons" you should probably not make "objectively wrong" comparisons in the very same post

Are you goddamn retarded tonight or what? That was precisely my point.

Posted

hey g5 do you think the germans are wrong for their anti-nazi laws?

You jump to other countries? We cannot get our poo straight much less factor in Germans, Vietnamese, or Bolivians