Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

disgruntled republicans plan uptown charlotte rally

74 posts in this topic

Posted

So only certain people still have free speech rights?

You can disagree all you want, but that does not stop them from doing their crap.

All I am saying is cut to the chase. You cannot stop them, they are protected, so don't fall for their attention grab and get your panties in a wad. Let em drive all the way down here and pizz in the wind.

Yeah, let's do nothing and allow bigots to carry on, damaging society and future children as they go. Just because it's protected doesn't mean it shouldn't be openly ridiculed. Bad ideas/thoughts/beliefs/opinions/etc SHOULD be criticized openly and in the face of those who hold them. It's the only way they'll learn. Otherwise, your silence is approval for them to carry on.

Posted

Are you goddamn retarded tonight or what? That was precisely my point.

oh really? the democratic party is closer to fascism than communism, and the republican party is even closer to fascism than communism; therefore it is just as dumb to compare the right-wing republican party to a right-wing party as it is to compare the center-right democratic party to communists? what the fug?

Posted

You jump to other countries? We cannot get our poo straight much less factor in Germans, Vietnamese, or Bolivians

uh it's a very relevant country. they have anti-nazi laws for a reason. are they wrong?

Posted

oh really? the democratic party is closer to fascism than communism, and the republican party is even closer to fascism than communism; therefore it is just as dumb to compare the right-wing republican party to a right-wing party as it is to compare the center-right democratic party to communists? what the fug?

I was saying that calling republicans nazis is similarly as stupid as people who call democrats communists. Both comparisons are lazy and based on ignorance of US politics and traditional platforms.

Posted

cantrell. for more in depth break down of this i want you to go to this link.

www.eharmony.com

Posted

hey do you even know why these nazis are coming to town floppin?

Posted

uh it's a very relevant country. they have anti-nazi laws for a reason. are they wrong?

They have anti nazi laws for a reason. What are the reasons?

Posted

Here's an idea, If you truly believe your race is superior & you are that much of a badass because you live in an area where you are outnumbered by those "inferior" races you hate to the point General gawddamn Custer would laugh at you, man up & bitch about the people to their face!

Neonazis, speak your idiocy in the ghetto!

NBPP, go to one of those survivalist compounds in Idaho.

If nothing else it'll clean up the fuggin gene pool.

Posted

hey do you even know why these nazis are coming to town floppin?

Nope. I've been spending my time lambasting you for your idiotic partisan agenda.

Posted

*mock whisper tone* guess what? if it weren't for this thread, would anybody know? the best way to defeat oppressive cro magnon's is not to give them the time of day.

shh. nite nite

Posted

Weren't they after illegal immagrants?

Posted

Weren't they after illegal immagrants?

Ahh yeah, I remember reading that in the quoted blurb now.