73 replies to this topic

#16 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,517 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 10:34 PM

Nazis tend to have many conservative/republican views.

Nazis are coming to Charlotte.

Not all republicans are Nazis.

All Nazis are right wing.

Republicans are conservative.

Nazis are disgruntled.

I do not know where the disconnect is.

Title of the thread aside, ignoring this makes us all look ignorant. They want attention, sure, but they will do what they do with out without an audience. It's like letting your kid run wild in your house with guests over. Sure, they're just vying for attention, but it makes you look bad when you allow that poo to go on.

If not mistaken, I think they have a right to be just as stupid as they want. You and Cantrell go ahead and stop em. We are behind you.

#17 lightsout

lightsout

Doin' stuff...thaaaangs

• HUDDLER
  • 5,778 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 10:36 PM

If not mistaken, I think they have a right to be just as stupid as they want. You and Cantrell go ahead and stop em. We are behind you.

Having the RIGHT to do something doesn't make it RIGHT. Rights are granted, not innate.

Aw, who am I kidding. It's fuging stirs. There is no reasoning here.

#18 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,740 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 07 November 2012 - 10:40 PM

Calling Nazis republican is like calling Democrats communists. It's lazy and distracts from the issue. Cantrell knows this, but he felt like taking a shot at the republican party because it's what he does.

If he honestly cared about this rally, or cared about garnering some sort of counter protest, then he would have made a serious thread title. Instead, he turned this very serious issue into a lame political joke. He can try and deflect it all he wants with "I can't believe you would ignore these nazis to defend republicans!!!", but that was exactly his purpose.

That's why this thread is a joke, and why I don't take Cantrell's indignation about this issue serious. He saw this as nothing more than an opportunity to do what he does, and slam the republican party. Of course it's a shame that someone would take advantage of a situation like this....

#19 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 11,517 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 10:41 PM

So only certain people still have free speech rights?

You can disagree all you want, but that does not stop them from doing their crap.

All I am saying is cut to the chase. You cannot stop them, they are protected, so don't fall for their attention grab and get your panties in a wad. Let em drive all the way down here and pizz in the wind.

#20 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,384 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 10:42 PM

"oh bloo bloo bloo cantrell made a tongue in cheek comparison of two right wing parties"

that's all i'm hearing right now

also fyi the democratic party is far closer to fascism than communism so if you're going to criticize me for "lazy comparisons" you should probably not make "objectively wrong" comparisons in the very same post

#21 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,384 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 10:43 PM

hey g5 do you think the germans are wrong for their anti-nazi laws?

#22 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 22,172 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 07 November 2012 - 10:44 PM

i bet the neck tattoo's index is very high.

#23 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,740 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 07 November 2012 - 10:46 PM

"oh bloo bloo bloo cantrell made a tongue in cheek comparison of two right wing parties"

that's all i'm hearing right now

also fyi the democratic party is far closer to fascism than communism so if you're going to criticize me for "lazy comparisons" you should probably not make "objectively wrong" comparisons in the very same post

Are you goddamn retarded tonight or what? That was precisely my point.

#24 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 11,517 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 10:46 PM

hey g5 do you think the germans are wrong for their anti-nazi laws?

You jump to other countries? We cannot get our poo straight much less factor in Germans, Vietnamese, or Bolivians

#25 lightsout

lightsout

Doin' stuff...thaaaangs

• HUDDLER
  • 5,778 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 10:47 PM

You can disagree all you want, but that does not stop them from doing their crap.

All I am saying is cut to the chase. You cannot stop them, they are protected, so don't fall for their attention grab and get your panties in a wad. Let em drive all the way down here and pizz in the wind.

Yeah, let's do nothing and allow bigots to carry on, damaging society and future children as they go. Just because it's protected doesn't mean it shouldn't be openly ridiculed. Bad ideas/thoughts/beliefs/opinions/etc SHOULD be criticized openly and in the face of those who hold them. It's the only way they'll learn. Otherwise, your silence is approval for them to carry on.

#26 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,384 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 10:50 PM

Are you goddamn retarded tonight or what? That was precisely my point.

oh really? the democratic party is closer to fascism than communism, and the republican party is even closer to fascism than communism; therefore it is just as dumb to compare the right-wing republican party to a right-wing party as it is to compare the center-right democratic party to communists? what the fug?

#27 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,384 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 10:51 PM

You jump to other countries? We cannot get our poo straight much less factor in Germans, Vietnamese, or Bolivians

uh it's a very relevant country. they have anti-nazi laws for a reason. are they wrong?

#28 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,740 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 07 November 2012 - 10:52 PM

oh really? the democratic party is closer to fascism than communism, and the republican party is even closer to fascism than communism; therefore it is just as dumb to compare the right-wing republican party to a right-wing party as it is to compare the center-right democratic party to communists? what the fug?

I was saying that calling republicans nazis is similarly as stupid as people who call democrats communists. Both comparisons are lazy and based on ignorance of US politics and traditional platforms.

#29 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 22,172 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 07 November 2012 - 10:52 PM

cantrell. for more in depth break down of this i want you to go to this link.

www.eharmony.com

#30 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,384 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 10:53 PM

hey do you even know why these nazis are coming to town floppin?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com