Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Panthers insider video released today shows Gettis still very speedy!

42 posts in this topic

Posted

His speed is what Cam needs. Smitty hasn't been consistently running routes at full speed (and it happened on a deep-in last game, which resulted in an incomplete pass and a turnover on downs, IIRC). Cam needs that speed down the sidelines, because he does tend to put a bit too much on it sometimes. He has to have that guy that he CAN'T overthrow.

Posted

Gettis' fast and speed had a baby, named it Incendiary.

1 person likes this

Posted

Is Gettis in the HOF yet?

Posted

Oh man! I'm glad he's going to be back on the field!!!

Posted

Looking forward to seeing Gettis in action this weekend! Hope he does good

Posted

Love the black practice unis

Posted

Savior

Posted

Chud said he was rusty a week ago. a full week of NFL practice will help quite a bit. frankly nobody should be surprised he's rusty, but you also got to account for that fact that nobody really knows how good he is supposed to be. maybe chud sees him as a pro bowl calibre receiver at 100%, and he's just not looking quite like that. <- Intentional exaggeration, but you get my point.

Posted

I forgot the wheels this guy had. We are missing a true burner on offense.. If he is back to his true form, our offense can be much more potent.

2 people like this

Posted

I heard he hasn't been impressing in camp.

I'm a huge Gettis fan though, I have a feeling he'll score on Sunday. Said the same thing about Armanti last week and he was a simple juke away from scoring his first TD.

In camp? Dude, that was Months ago... we all hope that he's back at 100%. He can easily spread the field, and Foxy knows this more than anybody does. I don't expect The Broncos D to sleep on him unfortunately.

Welcome back btw BWood. 2-7

Posted

Looks like he still has his wheels.

I think he can get some confidence back this year and breakout next year. We have yet to see him with a qb that can throw the ball.

1 person likes this

Posted

he did quite enough his rookie year for me to be impressed and anxious to see what he could do with cam throwing the ball.

i really hope he picks up where he left off. that speed and size could be a killer for guys trying to cover him.