Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Udogg

Greg Hardy getting some national attention

50 posts in this topic

THIS.

You can tell something set in and got him on track. He seems more focused now..

Oh, and I fuging love the fact that he's a headcase. A PRODUCTIVE headcase. I mean, look at John Randle...he used to smear the paint on his face as well..You see, I think people like Hardy and John see the game in a different light than most of the others do these days. It isn't a "game". It's a battle...and the black smears on their face isn't to block out the sun. It's warpaint.

a productive headcase going against a nearly 40 year old QB with a neck that is barely keeping his body attached to his head.

this could get ugly.

2 people like this

Where's he gonna go?

The Texans didn't think Mario Williams was going to go anywhere either. But Buffalo threw a ton of money at him. I'm not saying that Hardy is anywhere near as good as Williams yet but some team out there will have money to spend after next year.

I think he is a leader. Leader of enforcers rather. I don;'t think he likes clean cut, nice guy football, and I don't think he likes looking up to leadership that A) does not back it up on the field, and B) does not have a mean streak. This guy has authentic "hardness' in him and his play is more akin to a wild animal than a polished, fundamentally strong playmaker. So now that Beason is out of the way I think we are seeing the more pure form of Greg Hardy football.

1 person likes this

No sht at making the pro bowl

He probably talked to a financial planner and that's why he's playing so much better. Dude has a Bentley on a sixth round contract. You don't buy a $120K+ car when you are bringing home probably around $700K. Dude needs that second contract to fund the lifestyle he's become accustomed to.

The fug? That's a sign and not a good one. Well hopefully he keeps playing at a high level. His monetary decisions and plans for life after football are all on him. I know he went to that rookie symposium. Edit: Who am I to question the Kraken? I don't want to get tentacle raped, so forget I said that.

1 person likes this

The fug? That's a sign and not a good one. Well hopefully he keeps playing at a high level. His monetary decisions and plans for life after football are all on him. I know he went to that rookie symposium. Edit: Who am I to question the Kraken? I don't want to get tentacle raped, so forget I said that.

stuff2.jpg

1 person likes this

someone photoshop peyton in there.

35ckas2.png
1 person likes this

He'll start getting national attention if he keeps his game up against the Broncos.

(TV viewing maps show we're being shown in most of the country on CBS)

http://www.the506.com/temp11.html

And of course I'm stuck with the Oakland-Baltimore game. :(

Hardy put the work in to come in bigger and stronger and still have his quickness. But let's gives some props for his success to Dwan Edwards too. He is commanding double teams which is putting Hardy one on one.

1 person likes this