• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#16 CarolinaVeins

CarolinaVeins

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 975 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 12:25 AM

By the way...I dont know if this was posted yet but for anyone that was looking for that saracastic flop Greg Hardy did in the game they showed a good shot of it on the Week 9 episode of "Inside the NFL" FYI

#17 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

OWN the Line of Scrimmage

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,845 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 08 November 2012 - 12:34 AM

I caught a little of that, it was good to hear Cam get some love from Jaws and Simms and Collinsworth defend the team. Seems everyone knows we're just underachieving.

#18 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

Jordan Matthews Bandwagon.

• HUDDLER
  • 9,037 posts
  • LocationS.L.R.C.

Posted 08 November 2012 - 12:54 AM

Hardy isn't going anywhere. We'll retain him somehow. I believe he loved it here. But he will want CJ kind of money. Damn it hurney why did you do this? -___-

I'm glad he's breaking out though. I still can't believe some people called him a bust. When he's a 6th round pick..

#19 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

JASON VERRETT 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 15,565 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 08 November 2012 - 01:01 AM

I hope he's not Ray Edwards 2.0 who got a big check and busted his way with the Failcons

#20 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 13,094 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 08 November 2012 - 01:06 AM

I hope he's not Ray Edwards 2.0 who got a big check and busted his way with the Failcons

Hardy has heart, Ray Edwards does not. And Edwards played on arguably one of the best defensive lines in the past decade.

#21 Montsta

Montsta

Rest In Peace

• HUDDLER
  • 6,090 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 01:18 AM

He probably talked to a financial planner and that's why he's playing so much better. Dude has a Bentley on a sixth round contract. You don't buy a $120K+ car when you are bringing home probably around $700K. Dude needs that second contract to fund the lifestyle he's become accustomed to.

#22 Vagrant

Vagrant

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,111 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 02:10 AM

Plus all the stupid poo he has done and posted on twitter. The guy is a walking piece of poo but at least he can play football. I don't think I have ever hated our defensive line so much as people, but as long as they get the job done who cares.

#23 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 13,094 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 08 November 2012 - 02:49 AM

He probably talked to a financial planner and that's why he's playing so much better. Dude has a Bentley on a sixth round contract. You don't buy a $120K+ car when you are bringing home probably around $700K. Dude needs that second contract to fund the lifestyle he's become accustomed to.

Or maybe because Rivera has been in his ass non-stop. If you did not watch his interview after the bears game then you should. He was genuinely emotional that we didn't win.

#24 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 13,094 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 08 November 2012 - 02:51 AM

Plus all the stupid poo he has done and posted on twitter. The guy is a walking piece of poo but at least he can play football. I don't think I have ever hated our defensive line so much as people, but as long as they get the job done who cares.

Who the fug cares what you think about them as people? They're getting the job done and that's all that matters.

Time for the fans to pull their heads of their own asses.

#25 Montsta

Montsta

Rest In Peace

• HUDDLER
  • 6,090 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 03:00 AM

Or maybe because Rivera has been in his ass non-stop. If you did not watch his interview after the bears game then you should. He was genuinely emotional that we didn't win.

Please note that my previous post was mostly in jest. I know he's been better and he actually gives a damn so someone is getting in his head. He's a dumbshit for buying that car though.

#26 CPF4LIFE

CPF4LIFE

• HUDDLER
  • 4,125 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 03:24 AM

The Kraken only likes the finer things in life.

#27 JawnyBlaze

JawnyBlaze

• HUDDLER
  • 6,057 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 04:22 AM

I'm having a hard time understanding where this "he's a piece of poo" garbage is coming from. Has he made some dumb, immature decisions? Yea, the speedometer, the shot glasses. Doesn't make him a piece of poo... I seriously doubt anyone made no dumb, immature decisions as a kid. Some of the poo I read on this forum...

#28 il Malocchio

il Malocchio

formerly j2sgam...

• HUDDLER
  • 3,845 posts
  • Locationtryin to figure it out...

Posted 08 November 2012 - 06:36 AM

He'll really be on the map after he kills the Eagle's QB on MNF!

Get to Vick? Wouldnt that be like takin the class whoer to prom?

Now, let Hardy get to Manning a coupla-few times on Sunday.. That'd be like baggin the homecoming queen & you didnt bring her....

#29 Chaos

Chaos

A Star is born

• HUDDLER
  • 8,279 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 06:40 AM

He'll start getting national attention if he keeps his game up against the Broncos.
(TV viewing maps show we're being shown in most of the country on CBS)
http://www.the506.com/temp11.html

Not to stray off point, but after glancing at that map, the majority of the nation better prepare for the televised suckage at 4PM on FOX.

Having said that, would love to see the Kraken unleashed on the Denver backfield early and often.

#30 CRA

CRA

• Moderators
  • 23,642 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 07:05 AM

Pro bowl? So far I only see CJ making it out of our DEs. If Hardy keeps it up he'll have a good shot.

Right now, they would have a hard time making it over Allen and JPP. Bigger names with comparable numbers.

But one could go as an alternate as someone drops

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.