Photo
- - - - -

Creepy Music Video

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
29 replies to this topic

#25 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 08 November 2012 - 05:12 PM

When I see Flava Flav next to Henry Kissinger at a Bilderberg Group meeting i'll start buying it.

#26 CardiacCats

CardiacCats

HUDDLER

Posted 08 November 2012 - 06:05 PM

I don't believe in the illuminati because Cam put up the illuminati sign multiple signs last year and if it was really real then why do we suck

/thread

#27 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

Moderators

Posted 08 November 2012 - 06:54 PM

You must have no idea who Tech N9ne is, nor listened to his music for the past decade or so...

...or Tupac Shakur for that matter...

LOL...

Tupac is and always will be my favorite rapper of all-time. There won't be another one like him. But, he didn't really use a lot of imagery related to secret societies that I'm familiar with, he did constantly talk about "kill all that s***" referring to secret societies. He was deep into all of those concepts and that played a factor in the transformation to "Makavelli" on his last album prior to his death.

As far as Tech N9ne, I'm familiar with him but I'm not a fan. His stuff just always seemed way too dark for me to ever get into and when I first came across him, I believe he had his hair dyed red and I thought he just gimmicky. He's talented but I just don't like his stuff.

#28 CardiacCats

CardiacCats

HUDDLER

Posted 08 November 2012 - 07:30 PM

Tupac is one of the best ever but I think he's a bit overrated. If there's such a thing as the GOAT it's Biggie.

#29 Bronn

Bronn

Sellsword

HUDDLER

Posted 08 November 2012 - 08:31 PM

BIG, Pac, and Tech are my favorite rappers ever, but it is hard for me to pick a favorite because they all bring a lot to the table... BIG's delivery was seemingly effortless and original... Pac was a poet... Nobody can ride a beat like Tech, and he's the originator of a lot of the style that rap is going towards today (real rap, not the pop stuff you see)...

For the longest time BIG was tops for me, but Tech gives him a run for his money... Pac has his moments... I just can't pick...

Sorry to digress, but I had a rap moment there...

#30 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

HUDDLER

Posted 08 November 2012 - 08:42 PM

That isn't rap lol