Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Brandon

Ron Rivera vs Peyton Manning

30 posts in this topic

I like where this defense is going. RR is letting them play and is mixig it up pretty good.

the better they learn the more complex scheme's he can install.

rivera is probably the best coach for facing peyton. no chance he leaves this one up to mcD to call. too much riding on it. waaaaayyyyy too important a game for that.

the team has put in extra time this week for it. they all know it's on the line.

not saying we pull out a win, but i'm also not going to say it's a loss either.

i really like our chances. the D is really clicking at just the right time to handle peyton.

gonna be a pins and needles game more an any other.

the sad thing is that there are going to be supposed panther fans pulling for fox this week and the panthers to lose.

fox and peyton need to be sent back to mile high with another loss on their record and their tails between their legs. the panther need a win this week badly.

3 people like this

I think Peyton is going to blow us up for 4-5 TDs. I can't help but think of the Giants game. The best thing this defense is good at is preventing TDs. Thing is, I'm pretty sure Peyton Manning knows how to complete drives. Our soft coverage is begging to be exposed. This "bend but don't break" defense might break our hearts on Sunday.

soft coverage?

we haven't seen much of it the past couple weeks.

rivera was talking about how much pressure needs to be put on peyton. i don't think we have that "bend, don't break" philosophy here much anymore.

Let's just hope Peyton goes full potato on us like he did in the first half against the Failcons.

They better be working all week on not implementing the final D formation until there is less than five seconds left on the playclock. If you get into a formation and Manning has twenty seconds to dick around with it, you're fuged.

I think Rivera-led defenses have had some pretty good luck against Manning over the years haven't they? I might be wrong but I think he struggled against SD for a while there.

Manning is the debil.

I'm hoping some of the broncos players decide to take advantage this week of a new law in Colorado and come into the game blazed

Let's just hope Peyton goes full potato on us like he did in the first half against the Failcons.

First half? It was the first three drives in the 1st Q, that's it. His 5th quarter back in the game from injury. Not happening.

WE WILL PROTECT THIS HOUSE!!! KEEP POUNDING!! MANNING IS ONE MAN.....WE HAVE A MUCH IMPROVED DEFENSE SINCE LAST YEAR! SWITCH CJ AROUND ON THE LINE AND WATCH THE PRESSURE COME!