Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

How does Peyton's surgically repaired neck support that massive water head?

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#1 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,625 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 08 November 2012 - 10:27 AM

For the love of Christ man, no wonder his neck is all fuged up. He's like some Weird Science gene splice of Frankenstein and Andy Griffith. You could mount a basketball rim on the bridge of his nose and have a pick up game while he sings "Aw schucks golly gee" songs to brain dead mountain folks. Papa Johns should offer 25% off a pizza order to the first person who can throw a football and miss Peyton's forehead.

#2 Jase

Jase

Kuechold Fantasies

• Administrators
  • 16,716 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 08 November 2012 - 10:39 AM

Uncanny.

Posted Image

Posted Image

When Manning takes his first hit from the panthers, will the trainers be able to put humpty back together again?

#3 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 32,820 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 08 November 2012 - 10:41 AM

He would be a good Klingon with some wrinkles in it...

Posted Image

#4 jackson113

jackson113

Poo talking mother fugging Jackson

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,482 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 12:11 PM

he's got a fivehead instead of a forehead........damn that was lame....

#5 InnocentBystander

InnocentBystander

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 106 posts
  • LocationJawJuh

Posted 08 November 2012 - 12:22 PM

he's got a fivehead instead of a forehead........damn that was lame....

Lamer than a "city guys" tv reunion.

#6 88 Bronco

88 Bronco

• HUDDLER
  • 5,901 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 01:47 PM

Mr. SCP, I think I would like to drink a beer or 5 with you.

#7 Chaos

Chaos

@chaos_cltsports

• HUDDLER
  • 8,822 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 02:06 PM

When he hangs up the cleats, this guy is definitely head coach material.

ba-dump

#8 Harris Aballah

Harris Aballah

Fayette-Villian

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,498 posts
  • Locationnorth carolina

Posted 08 November 2012 - 02:40 PM

Uncanny.

Posted Image

Posted Image

When Manning takes his first hit from the panthers, will the trainers be able to put humpty back together again?

he looks like he's thinking; "duh, which way did he go, boss? which way did he go?

#9 Kishzilla

Kishzilla

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts
  • LocationYour worst nightmares

Posted 09 November 2012 - 12:06 AM

Ha ha! Oh man, this is good stuff guys! What's next? You gunna make fun of his momma? Pathetic, bush leage garbage smack. I'd expect nothing else from a buncha slack jawed backwoods country bumpkins though lol

Listen up Kitties, and listen up good. Manning has a HUGE head. It got that way cramming every bit of game film he could get his hands on to be absolutely sure he dissects your Defense like a half decayed science class frog. By the end of the week, he'll half know your Defense better than you do. So while you look at his head and see about 3 extra inches of forehead, just remember, there is about a 5 gallon bucket's worth of brains bumping in that dome ready to lay waste to your pathetic, joke of a team.

SCP.... Must be an acronym for Smack Can't Produce, because if this is all you've got, you should stick to heckling T-ball games. And speaking of "Brain Dead Mountain Folks" I thought I would just post this little tidbit of 'yer kin in action' lol

Dumb North Carolina Hillbilly Claims He Saw Bigfoot "He Had Beautiful Hair"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4cFWS4gP44

:thumbsu:

Here's how Sunday is going to go down....

We show up, we win, this place changes it's name to "Carolinapuddle" after piss dribbles down your collective legs in the 4th quarter. Broncos fans put another notch on the headboard after the violating is over with, and you guys leave with another nail in the coffin of a season destined for futility.

There will be no respite this Sunday boys and girls. You will lose. It will not go well for you. Your QB will cry like a weiner wearing his dryer-lint sweater, and you will go to sleep with visions of someday having a team that has it's act together, and isn't the sh*t heel of the NFL. That's after living the nightmare that's coming your way of course.

Posted Image
Sleep tight.....

#10 BroncoFan1

BroncoFan1

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 01:28 AM

Posted Image
Sleep tight.....

This is 12and4....

I registered just to say...

Posted Image

#11 jake14wl

jake14wl

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 147 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 09 November 2012 - 01:59 AM

Cam gonna take lil Von Von to the wood shed Sunday.

#12 BroncoFan1

BroncoFan1

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 02:20 AM

Really? Von Miller is averaging 3 sacks PER GAME since week 9... thats the most in the nfl in that span.

#13 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 12,152 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 09 November 2012 - 03:16 AM

Ha ha! Oh man, this is good stuff guys! What's next? You gunna make fun of his momma? Pathetic, bush leage garbage smack. I'd expect nothing else from a buncha slack jawed backwoods country bumpkins though lol

Listen up Kitties, and listen up good. Manning has a HUGE head. It got that way cramming every bit of game film he could get his hands on to be absolutely sure he dissects your Defense like a half decayed science class frog. By the end of the week, he'll half know your Defense better than you do. So while you look at his head and see about 3 extra inches of forehead, just remember, there is about a 5 gallon bucket's worth of brains bumping in that dome ready to lay waste to your pathetic, joke of a team.

SCP.... Must be an acronym for Smack Can't Produce, because if this is all you've got, you should stick to heckling T-ball games. And speaking of "Brain Dead Mountain Folks" I thought I would just post this little tidbit of 'yer kin in action' lol

Dumb North Carolina Hillbilly Claims He Saw Bigfoot "He Had Beautiful Hair"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4cFWS4gP44

:thumbsu:

Here's how Sunday is going to go down....

We show up, we win, this place changes it's name to "Carolinapuddle" after piss dribbles down your collective legs in the 4th quarter. Broncos fans put another notch on the headboard after the violating is over with, and you guys leave with another nail in the coffin of a season destined for futility.

There will be no respite this Sunday boys and girls. You will lose. It will not go well for you. Your QB will cry like a weiner wearing his dryer-lint sweater, and you will go to sleep with visions of someday having a team that has it's act together, and isn't the sh*t heel of the NFL. That's after living the nightmare that's coming your way of course.

Posted Image
Sleep tight.....

tl/dr but man I gotta give you credit for being that fuging sensitive to write a book long post in a thread about the size of a guys head.

Oh and your really one to talk about people in a state considering your state gave the world the:

columbine murderers
Posted Image

this crazy mother fuger with pink spray paint hair that shot up that theatre
Posted Image

this racist retard that is supposed to be a leader in a state
Posted Image

And many other cases.

Every state has crazy rednecks that do stupid things, but no other state has as many mentally insane mass murderers running around on the streets than Colorado.

Good attempt at your first post here. Go play some fuging John Denver and fill up your senses with some Colorado Rockie Mountain high

#14 Kishzilla

Kishzilla

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts
  • LocationYour worst nightmares

Posted 09 November 2012 - 03:32 AM

Posted Image

You'll have to excuse me if I don't take your word for it....

Posted Image

I hope Cam tries to extend plays Sunday. Just gives Von more time to think up a new dance number lol

#15 Swaiy

Swaiy

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 03:34 AM

Yeahhhh... I'm not sure what kinda smack that was. The deaths of innocent people have nothing to do with football...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.