Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

How does Peyton's surgically repaired neck support that massive water head?

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#16 Kishzilla

Kishzilla

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts
  • LocationYour worst nightmares

Posted 09 November 2012 - 03:48 AM

tl/dr but man I gotta give you credit for being that fuging sensitive to write a book long post in a thread about the size of a guys head.

Oh and your really one to talk about people in a state considering your state gave the world the:

columbine murderers

this crazy mother fuger with pink spray paint hair that shot up that theatre

this racist retard that is supposed to be a leader in a state

And many other cases.

Every state has crazy rednecks that do stupid things, but no other state has as many mentally insane mass murderers running around on the streets than Colorado.

Good attempt at your first post here. Go play some fuging John Denver and fill up your senses with some Colorado Rockie Mountain high

Oh you...

First, you say tldr, which, for a moment I believed you, since you're from N.C. I figured you couldn't anyway, then I proceeded to go through your post and see that yes, you did in fact read it.

So lets dissect this for a second. First, you lie, then you proceed to dance around anything regarding football because you're either A: too ignorant to brush on the topic B: too scared to, or C: unable to come up with anything to refute what I said about your god awful joke of a team and QB.

If you want to argue the merits of why Colorado is better than Nowth Cayrolahnuh, I'd be more than happy to oblige. lol

If you want to talk football, we can do that too, but I can clearly see your lip quivvering from here.

It was a nice try "Daddy Uncle" (Man, what a fitting name for a likely inbred hillbilly ha ha) but you've failed miserably to prove that your team is not inferior to mine, and that your state is not 3rd world.

Good luck next try!

#17 jake14wl

jake14wl

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 147 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 09 November 2012 - 04:00 AM

Really? Von Miller is averaging 3 sacks PER GAME since week 9... thats the most in the nfl in that span.

Cam Newton is 6' 5 255lb. Good luck.

#18 BroncoFan1

BroncoFan1

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 04:07 AM

Yet he's been sacked 7 more times than peyton flippin manning? or do we not use logic on this forum.

#19 Kishzilla

Kishzilla

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 04:16 AM

Von Miller routinely makes Offensive Tackles look like a bunch of bitches. I assure you, Cam Newton is not bigger than an Offensive Tackle.

God damn. That was seriously one of the dumbest retorts I've ever had the displeasure to read. ha ha

Please try harder.

#20 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,310 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 09 November 2012 - 08:48 AM

Ha ha! Oh man, this is good stuff guys! What's next? You gunna make fun of his momma? Pathetic, bush leage garbage smack. I'd expect nothing else from a buncha slack jawed backwoods country bumpkins though lol

Listen up Kitties, and listen up good. Manning has a HUGE head. It got that way cramming every bit of game film he could get his hands on to be absolutely sure he dissects your Defense like a half decayed science class frog. By the end of the week, he'll half know your Defense better than you do. So while you look at his head and see about 3 extra inches of forehead, just remember, there is about a 5 gallon bucket's worth of brains bumping in that dome ready to lay waste to your pathetic, joke of a team.

SCP.... Must be an acronym for Smack Can't Produce, because if this is all you've got, you should stick to heckling T-ball games. And speaking of "Brain Dead Mountain Folks" I thought I would just post this little tidbit of 'yer kin in action' lol

Dumb North Carolina Hillbilly Claims He Saw Bigfoot "He Had Beautiful Hair"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4cFWS4gP44

:thumbsu:

Here's how Sunday is going to go down....

We show up, we win, this place changes it's name to "Carolinapuddle" after piss dribbles down your collective legs in the 4th quarter. Broncos fans put another notch on the headboard after the violating is over with, and you guys leave with another nail in the coffin of a season destined for futility.

There will be no respite this Sunday boys and girls. You will lose. It will not go well for you. Your QB will cry like a weiner wearing his dryer-lint sweater, and you will go to sleep with visions of someday having a team that has it's act together, and isn't the sh*t heel of the NFL. That's after living the nightmare that's coming your way of course.

Posted Image
Sleep tight.....

See this is where Colts fans are delusional. So the broncos are undefeated this year? I agree with your post, you guys should and probably will beat us because the only teams you have beaten this year, besides the beat up Steelers week 1, are teams with losing records. Broncos are 0-2 vs the other teams you've played with a winning record this season. So a $90 million QB plus Fox gets you 4 wins against losing teams and 2 losses against winning teams. Beat your chest big guy, have fun. Just remember to take the tags off your Manning jersey before you wear it. The last time the Broncos came to BofA in 2008 you guys were thumping your chest and got beat down like punk bitches to the tune of 30-10. Smith had 165 yards receiving but he sux now right Colt fans? You were probably a Pats fan then though. Enjoy your win Sunday because its in the bag. There is not even a reason to play the game.

#21 SCP

SCP

• HUDDLER
  • 20,310 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 08:57 AM

And I was in Denver a few months ago, she ain't much to write home about lol. Other than The Yard House, the 16th Street Mall sucks. The Buckhorn Exchange is overpriced, overhyped crap and the Rockies used a 4 man rotation, wtf. Not to mention Coors fugging light is brewed there, thanks for poisoning the world with that piss water. Frost brewing sucks.

#22 BlanksKarma

BlanksKarma

Falcons Loser

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,186 posts
  • LocationCincinnati

Posted 09 November 2012 - 03:04 PM

Yeahhhh... I'm not sure what kinda smack that was. The deaths of innocent people have nothing to do with football...

No kidding, I realize it's no holds barred forum, but some things should be off limits.

Keep it classy BFKM, keep it classy.

#23 BlanksKarma

BlanksKarma

Falcons Loser

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,186 posts
  • LocationCincinnati

Posted 09 November 2012 - 03:11 PM

or do we not use logic on this forum.

Yeah, you're a new guy. It's like this, if the Panthers win SCP and Co. will tell you to eat their poo. If the Panthers lose SCP and Co. will tell you to eat their poo while having sexual relations with your father.

Facts mean less than nothing around here. These guys are completely disgruntled, as would any fan-base that has a 10-30 record over the last 2 1/2 seasons.

I find it best to ignore the insults and constantly remind them what a truly crappy organization the Panthers are.

Ohh yeah, 8-0 bitches!!!1!

#24 L-TownCat

L-TownCat

Baptized In The Blood Of Saints

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,151 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 03:26 PM

Oh wow another "hey guys, NC people are dumb!" thread.

weak smack is weak

#25 SCP

SCP

• HUDDLER
  • 20,310 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 03:45 PM

Yeah, you're a new guy. It's like this, if the Panthers win SCP and Co. will tell you to eat their poo. If the Panthers lose SCP and Co. will tell you to eat their poo while having sexual relations with your father.

Hammer meet nail. I can't argue with this.
YouTube:<br/><br/>

#26 Razeyfingers

Razeyfingers

• HUDDLER
  • 3,649 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 05:44 PM

read thread title, stopped in to lol my nuts off.

#27 Kishzilla

Kishzilla

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 08:43 PM

See this is where Colts fans are delusional.

See, this was your first failure. I'm a Broncos fan, always have been, always will be.

So the broncos are undefeated this year? I agree with your post, you guys should and probably will beat us because the only teams you have beaten this year, besides the beat up Steelers week 1, are teams with losing records.

Failure #2. No, we're not undefeated. We've lost to the undefeated Falcons by 6 points, the top of the AFC heap Texans by 6 points, and the Patriots, who are likely the number 2 team in the AFC.

We were in every one of those games, and were it not for misques on offense that put us in holes early, they would be W's. Manning is in his first year back in football. Sorry, it took him and the recieving core a couple weeks to get up to speed ha ha

If you knew dick about football that would be patently obvious.

You also said all of our wins (except the Steelers game) came at the expense of losing teams.

Failure #3. The Chargers are 4-4. Not a losing record. That's just pure lazyness. All you have to do is look at the standings for christ's sake.

Broncos are 0-2 vs the other teams you've played with a winning record this season. So a $90 million QB plus Fox gets you 4 wins against losing teams and 2 losses against winning teams.

It's week 10. We have yet to show we can't hang with any team in the NFL, and we're 5-3. We had the hardest schedule in the NFL going into the bye week, and now we have a very favorable schedule going forward.

You look at it as we've only beaten scrubs. I look at it as we've only lost to the absolute best the NFL has to offer. We've had quality wins against quality opponents. Or I guess you think just any ole team can hold Brees to 7 points before we pulled our starters lol

Go ahead and reference a game where someone has done that in the last few years. You wont find one.

The last time the Broncos came to BofA in 2008 you guys were thumping your chest and got beat down like punk bitches to the tune of 30-10. Smith had 165 yards receiving but he sux now right Colt fans? You were probably a Pats fan then though.

So what makes you think what happened 4 years ago has any bearing on what will happen Sunday? Wishful thinking? living in the past? lol

I guess being an absolute dumpster fire of a team for most of your existence will make you cling to pointless moral victories like that ha ha

And I find it funny that, a fan of an expansion team is questioning who I was a fan of. Who were you a fan of prior to '95 dude? ha ha

I've been a fan of the Broncos for twice as long as the Panthers have existed son. But please, tell me more about it lol

That was failure# 4

Enjoy your win Sunday because its in the bag. There is not even a reason to play the game.

Failure #5. accepting your fate as our inferior. At least have some balls and stick up for your team lol

#28 Kishzilla

Kishzilla

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 09:16 PM

And I was in Denver a few months ago, she ain't much to write home about lol. Other than The Yard House, the 16th Street Mall sucks. The Buckhorn Exchange is overpriced, overhyped crap and the Rockies used a 4 man rotation, wtf. Not to mention Coors fugging light is brewed there, thanks for poisoning the world with that piss water. Frost brewing sucks.

I had to look up where the Panthers even played, because I couldn't remember. They've been irrelevant that long, lol

If you reaaaaaally want to get into this, we definately can. Just know it's a losing battle lol

And how dare you question this states Beer. Clearly, you are a completely ignorant beer fan along with football.

We rank number one in terms of gross beer production, producing over 23,370,848 barrels from 139 breweries statewide. Not just Coors. We're ranked fourth in the country in number of brewpubs and craft breweries. Denver on it's own ranks first in the nation in beer production per capita and second in the number of breweries, and Colorado is home to 4 of the top-50 brewing companies in the nation.

So there's another failure.

Do you post anything that isn't full of erroneous information and outright ignorance? lol

#29 Kishzilla

Kishzilla

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 09:19 PM

Oh wow another "hey guys, NC people are dumb!" thread.

weak smack is weak

lol, this started as a thread about a mans head.

Blame your fellow dumb N.C. kin on starting it off stupid.

#30 Kishzilla

Kishzilla

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 09:23 PM

read thread title, stopped in to lol my nuts off.

And you were sorrily dissapointed? Yeah, me too.

This place is pathetic. I've seen wet toilet paper that was tougher than you people in this smack section.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com