Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Quietly reaching debt ceiling again......

47 posts in this topic

Posted

I don't care. I'm getting on the unemployment/food stamps dole. Jobs is a four letter word.

Posted

Funny how this forum is split... Much like America is split. UNITED states of America my ass.

Posted

I don't care. I'm getting on the unemployment/food stamps dole. Jobs is a four letter word.

That's what I want to do, but can't bring myself to be unemployed. I would be bored out of my fuging mind.

Posted

That's what I want to do, but can't bring myself to be unemployed. I would be bored out of my fuging mind.

We'll go down and watch Zod work. Can you hold a backlight? I'll hold that big round thing that reflects the light.

Posted

Funny how this forum is split... Much like America is split. UNITED states of America my ass.

It us definitely split.....those who work hard and pull their weight and then there are the Democrats.

1 person likes this

Posted

It is definitely split.....those who work hard and pull their weight and then there are the Democrats.

Posted

It us definitely split.....those who work hard and pull their weight and then there are the Democrats.

An excerpt from the book...."Why Romney Lost - The tale of bitter WASPS"

Posted

do you actually believe 51% of americans are lazy and don't work, or is this just hyperbole?

Posted

i mean i can go on a quantitative analysis rant and make meme's using the laffer curve or a gif that shows the inflexibility between a keyensian multiplier and the S&P oscillator but then it would reduce the amount of shallow financial posts.

that would be bad for business for jase and i.

Posted

he'll have to Google hyperbole

Posted

he'll have to Google hyperbole

It's callt Super Bowl idget