Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Does everyone know what the "fiscal cliff" is?

39 posts in this topic

Posted

Frankly...I don't think a lot of people do.

Posted

Our #1 priority is that Clinton not get elected in 2016 derp

Posted

Our #1 priority is that Clinton not get elected in 2016 derp

Is that a no?

Posted

is this rhetorical or are you gonna explain it to people?

Posted

You go ahead.

Posted

Where the fug were all you "fiscal conservatives" when Bush II was doing his thing? You can't have your cake and eat it too. "hey let's spend a poo load of money and fug the world economy up, and then when a democrat gets elected let's change it up and try and blame everything on him by saying he is spending too much trying to fix the poo we fuged up".....what the fug is that? The same people who were going with the program all of a sudden develop a sense of urgency about over the top government spending. Funny.

1 person likes this

Posted

You go ahead.

so you don't know what it is?

Posted

lol

Posted

Where the fug were all you "fiscal conservatives" when Bush II was doing his thing? You can't have your cake and eat it too. "hey let's spend a poo load of money and fug the world economy up, and then when a democrat gets elected let's change it up and try and blame everything on him by saying he is spending too much trying to fix the poo we fuged up".....what the fug is that? The same people who were going with the program all of a sudden develop a sense of urgency about over the top government spending. Funny.

somebody reminded me today of the insane tax breaks people got for buying freaking giant SUVs to prop up the failing auto industry... I had totally forgotten about those.

Posted

You're part of the problem...not the solution. Step aside. Election's over. Please God don't tell me in 4 years you're still not going to be blaming Bush II.

Posted

so you don't know what it is?

Sure i do. But with people like you, if I present what it is you nitpick at wording in an attempt to throw it off topic. Be the adult here and explain it to everyone.

Posted

Actually you were part of the problem.

The fiscal cliff comes when cuts and the bush tax breaks end essentially. It's higher taxes vs lower gdp.

There will have to be some compromise....which is why the joke was made about the repub's main goal is stopping Clinton in 2016.