Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

manning vs. norman

48 posts in this topic

Posted

Manning will probably abuse the other Josh.

Posted

Yea doesn't Decker have like 8 TD's to Thomas's 4 or 5?

Eric Decker 49 REC 583 YDS and 7 TD

D. Thomas 45 REC 756 YDS and 4 TD

Thomas is more of a big play WR compared to Decker who gets most of his TDs in the redzone.

Posted

That nicknames been thrown around since training camp.

Actually me and someone else made it up during the draft chat. I think that was the earliest sighting of the Lake Norman mantra. We said it was fitting given the proximity of the actual Lake Norman.

1 person likes this

Posted

It would be sweet to shut down Thomas.. It seems like Norman matches up better when getting physical at the line. He isn't the greatest in soft zone.. I am a little worried about Decker on either Munny or Thomas.. He is pretty physical. Either way, this game is taking way too damn long to get here.

Much misinformation. Thomas is about 387 times as physical as Decker. Thomas will run over a Nose tackle.. Decker will get tackled by the 40 yard line

Posted

Much misinformation. Thomas is about 387 times as physical as Decker. Thomas will run over a Nose tackle.. Decker will get tackled by the 40 yard line

you are incorrect, sir

Posted

Actually me and someone else made it up during the draft chat. I think that was the earliest sighting of the Lake Norman mantra. We said it was fitting given the proximity of the actual Lake Norman.

Knew it'd been around a while. Just didn't know who started it.

Posted

So I think I should start Smitty over Thomas in a very important fantasy game? Smith will be against one of the best ever in CB though

No, you start Thomas....that he has Peyton throwing to him and doesn't have Champ covering him.

It really isn't even a debate....

Posted

I was there, this is true.
1 person likes this

Posted

this is either going to be like a 3 interception day for Norman or he's going to get thrown on for like 175 yards and 3 touchdowns

Posted

all rights reserved to Monsta for coming up with a great nickname for one of my new favorite panthers

Jets have Revis Island.. We have NORMANdy beach!

2 people like this

Posted

I like Norman. We've needed a CB with a Steve Smith mentality!

Posted

Btw Darius butler pick 6. Also that McClain guy we dropped last year or this year is playing decent.. Don't know why we have so much trouble getting mediocre play out of FA corner acquisitions.