Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

James Anderson Google+ Hangout tonight...UPDATED w/video

51 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Ask Stew what the fug he is eating to get his arms that size?

Posted · Report post

I just lost connection

Posted · Report post

It's over and I updated the OP with the actual video

Posted · Report post

Bah could've been in but went off to do other things because of the waiting list. Maybe next week. I actually do show up for a minute but then it's over.

Posted · Report post

TCF are you the fat old lady?

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Bweezy' timestamp='1352424395' post='1988392']
TCF are you the fat old lady?
[/quote]

Nah bruh

Posted · Report post

Tidbits I found interesting:

Jimmy Clausen played Peyton Manning for the D ( at first I was like uh oh, Loss) but then J Stew said that he has vastly improved and really made some Peyton esque throws... Then I was like damn

When I mentioned the play calling they both looked at each other like... I'm glad he said cause we can't...although after watching it, there screen wasn't up so u couldn't see it. Play calling has obviously been an issue and based off of body a gauge and facial expressions they def agreed.

They both looked please with my Jaryus Byrd comment so I think they'd like that move, but they have zero influence, as I suspected

I tried to ask some good questions and make some good comments, overall minus my cam not working properly it went well

Posted · Report post

They just give politically correct answers and one liners.

Posted · Report post

I found it very telling how Stew responded to the read option question. He said something to the effect that it was a sensitive subject, before going on to say that he preferred more traditional running sets.

That tells me one of two things: either Chud wants to use it more than the backs would like, or, perhaps Cam has pushed hard for it's use. In either case, it hints at a bit of discord. Someday perhaps we'll have a better idea of why we insisted on using it so much early in the season.

Posted · Report post

Stewart did not look like he wanted to be there lol. And who was the girl JA kept talking to?

Posted · Report post

Hey man, whats up with your cam?

Posted · Report post

[quote name='nctarheel0619' timestamp='1352425996' post='1988416']
Hey man, whats up with your cam?
[/quote]

Don't know... I think it was just a bad connection tbh... Tried it out before hand and it worked... Tried it out after with Kral and it worked. A little disheartening but at least I still had audio, which is weird too because my audio comes from the same cam... In hindsight I should have asked him to kick me out and reunite me, but it's all good