TruCatzFan

Phil 4:13

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 08 November 2012 - 08:35 PM

Tidbits I found interesting:

Jimmy Clausen played Peyton Manning for the D ( at first I was like uh oh, Loss) but then J Stew said that he has vastly improved and really made some Peyton esque throws... Then I was like damn

When I mentioned the play calling they both looked at each other like... I'm glad he said cause we can't...although after watching it, there screen wasn't up so u couldn't see it. Play calling has obviously been an issue and based off of body a gauge and facial expressions they def agreed.

They both looked please with my Jaryus Byrd comment so I think they'd like that move, but they have zero influence, as I suspected

I tried to ask some good questions and make some good comments, overall minus my cam not working properly it went well

#32 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 08 November 2012 - 08:39 PM

They just give politically correct answers and one liners.

#33 Marguide

Marguide

South of the Border

• HUDDLER
  • 5,345 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 08:40 PM

I found it very telling how Stew responded to the read option question. He said something to the effect that it was a sensitive subject, before going on to say that he preferred more traditional running sets.

That tells me one of two things: either Chud wants to use it more than the backs would like, or, perhaps Cam has pushed hard for it's use. In either case, it hints at a bit of discord. Someday perhaps we'll have a better idea of why we insisted on using it so much early in the season.

#34 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 08:47 PM

Stewart did not look like he wanted to be there lol. And who was the girl JA kept talking to?

#35 nctarheel0619

nctarheel0619

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,778 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 08:53 PM

Hey man, whats up with your cam?

#36 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

• HUDDLER
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 08 November 2012 - 08:55 PM

Hey man, whats up with your cam?

Don't know... I think it was just a bad connection tbh... Tried it out before hand and it worked... Tried it out after with Kral and it worked. A little disheartening but at least I still had audio, which is weird too because my audio comes from the same cam... In hindsight I should have asked him to kick me out and reunite me, but it's all good

#37 nctarheel0619

nctarheel0619

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,778 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 08:56 PM

Don't know... I think it was just a bad connection tbh... Tried it out before hand and it worked... Tried it out after with Kral and it worked

I was just messing with you. You kept saying that at the beginning of the chat. poo was hilarious.

#38 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

• HUDDLER
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 08 November 2012 - 08:58 PM

I found it very telling how Stew responded to the read option question. He said something to the effect that it was a sensitive subject, before going on to say that he preferred more traditional running sets.

That tells me one of two things: either Chud wants to use it more than the backs would like, or, perhaps Cam has pushed hard for it's use. In either case, it hints at a bit of discord. Someday perhaps we'll have a better idea of why we insisted on using it so much early in the season.

Yeah I picked up on it too, but the whole time I was going not my settings trying to mess with the cam... It threw me off my game. Had I been paying full attention I would have asked him to elaborate, but he likely wouldn't have given much anyways

#39 44johnson

44johnson

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 516 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 09:14 PM

Tru. you asked some good questions. good job.

#40 Chaos

Chaos

A Star is born

• HUDDLER
  • 8,272 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 11:01 PM

Thanks for sharing TCF. I will say, though, these chats are becoming more unwatchable each week, what with all the background noise and poo.

Has anyone joined naked?

#41 The Saltman

The Saltman

I have Returned

• Moderators
  • 24,804 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 11:02 PM

Lol that lady was goofy as hell looking

#42 Marguide

Marguide

South of the Border

• HUDDLER
  • 5,345 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 11:06 PM

Lol that lady was goofy as hell looking

I don't understand people that join in but then never say a word. Why not just watch the vid afterward?

#43 Carolina Mike

Carolina Mike

It's a Member

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,489 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 11:37 PM

Thanks for posting it this week. I have been watching it every week (to lazy to get google+ to join one).

Someone next week should ask how many panthers come on to the Huddle now days. I know before some would but not sure any do now.

#44 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 12:24 AM

Thanks for posting it this week. I have been watching it every week (to lazy to get google+ to join one).

Someone next week should ask how many panthers come on to the Huddle now days. I know before some would but not sure any do now.

Definitely ask this.

#45 Montsta

Montsta

Rest In Peace

• HUDDLER
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 12:52 AM

TCF asked some good questions. I can see why that Denver reporter said Stewart gave the worst conference call in recent memory. The guy looked pretty much completely disinterested in being there.

-It is what it is must have really been an annoying thing with these players because that's the second time that a player has been like it is what it is, not anymore Foxy.

-I also picked up on the whole sensitive subject thing regarding the offensive play calling.

-Loved hearing him say you don't expect Kuechly to say anything and then he gets fired up and talks more trash than anyone. I certainly saw him jawing with RG3 a hell of a lot on Sunday.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.