Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

And so it begins....

19 posts in this topic

Posted

when did hannity become a politician?

Isn't everyone on TV a politician?

Posted

when did hannity become a politician?

Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh,and Bill O'Reilly have more control over the Republican party than any of the actual politicians.

That is why you keep seeing Tea Party candidates win primaries against Republican establishment candidates.

To be honest the only people who hate the Tea Party more than Democrats is the Republican leadership

Posted

Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh,and Bill O'Reilly have more control over the Republican party than any of the actual politicians.

That is why you keep seeing Tea Party candidates win primaries against Republican establishment candidates.

To be honest the only people who hate the Tea Party more than Democrats is the Republican leadership

still doesn't make him a politician

Posted

GWB got a much larger percentage of the Hispanic vote than Romney or Mccain did, and all he did was speak a few words of spanish in a couple of speeches.

Hell Romney dyed his skin brown for the Mexicans and they just didn't appreciate it. I don't know what's wrong with them.

Posted

Pure ignorance and arrogance, and they've (far right) proudly spent years alienating people in the process.

As I've always said, take away all the "illegal immigrants" out of our country and watch what happens to the economy and workforce. Dummies.

Posted

Is this that "pandering" I keep hearing so much about?

Posted

Obviously. The only possible options are Southern Strategy or Pandering. No such thing as just being freaking normal.