• 15,478 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 01:09 AM

#2 FurdTurgason

FurdTurgason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 954 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 01:11 AM

I remember when Boehner cried two years ago, Bawbwa Wawtuhrs said she thought he had emotional pwobwums. Doubt she'll say the same for Barry.

#3 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,478 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 01:21 AM

I remember when Boehner cried two years ago, Bawbwa Wawtuhrs said she thought he had emotional pwobwums. Doubt she'll say the same for Barry.

You're going to have to be more specific, Boehner has broken into tears about half a dozen times publicly.

#4 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

• HUDDLER
  • 14,185 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 01:21 AM

I was talking with my wife as we watched his acceptance speech, and both of us could not understand why some people HATE Obama. I am totally cool with opposing his policies, thinking he is a bad president, or whatever.

But the way some people just HATE him, I never understood that. He is a good dude who loves his country. Just like Mitt is, just like McCain is. But I don't hate any of those guys even though I .didn't vote for them or because I disagreed with their visions for America.

I mean, Obama is the Cam Newton of presidential politics. So much undeserved hate on that man.

#5 FurdTurgason

FurdTurgason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 954 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 01:29 AM

You're going to have to be more specific, Boehner has broken into tears about half a dozen times publicly.

Obama has broken down twice in the past three days. He's the black Dick Vermeil.

#6 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,081 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 02:50 AM

I was talking with my wife as we watched his acceptance speech, and both of us could not understand why some people HATE Obama. I am totally cool with opposing his policies, thinking he is a bad president, or whatever.

But the way some people just HATE him, I never understood that. He is a good dude who loves his country. Just like Mitt is, just like McCain is. But I don't hate any of those guys even though I .didn't vote for them or because I disagreed with their visions for America.

I mean, Obama is the Cam Newton of presidential politics. So much undeserved hate on that man.

this is a very good comparison

hmm i wonder what obama and cam could possibly have in common that makes white dudes rage

#7 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 32,844 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 09 November 2012 - 07:09 AM

I saw the same type of hate leveled at Bill Clinton during his presidency from the same people... Obama being black just adds another level to it for some unfortunately.

#8 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,084 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 07:27 AM

I saw the same type of hate leveled at Bill Clinton during his presidency from the same people...

Bingo. Its verbatim really. The same people hated Clinton and said the same things. Turns out he was a damn good president in retrospect.

Hard core conservatives have zero credibility in the president assessment department. The humorous thing is they don't know it and seem to still think people do anything but chuckle at their opinions.

#9 FurdTurgason

FurdTurgason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 954 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 07:52 AM

Bingo. Its verbatim really. The same people hated Clinton and said the same things. Turns out he was a damn good president in retrospect.

I agree with you, and I was a huge Clinton fan then (there were very few of us in 1994). What did Clinton do that Obama still has yet to do? Don't say Monica.

#10 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,084 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 07:56 AM

I agree with you, and I was a huge Clinton fan then (there were very few of us in 1994). What did Clinton do that Obama still has yet to do? Don't say Monica.

The last 4 years of Clinton's presidency were his best.

Lets wait and see how the economy looks in 2016.

The good news is, even though the economy was booming and their was a surplus, the country still elected the worst president in decades because he said he loved jesus and included hymns in his speeches.

#11 YourMomsLover

YourMomsLover

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,871 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 07:57 AM

Hard core conservatives have zero credibility in the president assessment department. The humorous thing is they don't know it and seem to still think people do anything but chuckle at their opinions.

Lol at those old white guys....

#12 FurdTurgason

FurdTurgason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 954 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 08:06 AM

The last 4 years of Clinton's presidency were his best.

Lets wait and see how the economy looks in 2016.

The good news is, even though the economy was booming and their was a surplus, the country still elected the worst president in decades because he said he loved jesus and included hymns in his speeches.

Actually I think they elected Bush because of who he wasn't more than who he was. There were a lot of people who were sick of the Clinton Scandal of the Month. Sick of "depends on what your definition of 'is' is". Sick of Hillary. Gore tried in vain to distance himself from Clinton, rarely if ever asking Clinton to help him.

The Republicans knew they couldn't trot out another Dole, so they went with a young guy with a past (drugs, etc) and a name. Unfortunately they picked the wrong Bush. They figured W was their own Clinton. But he wasn't nearly as smart, politically or otherwise.

And it still came down to Ralph Nader in Florida.

#13 YourMomsLover

YourMomsLover

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,871 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 08:08 AM

Do you guys seriously not see the end of America coming? Divide and conquer? I believe we are divided. You can blame Obama for that. But instead you want to slob on his knob.

#14 FurdTurgason

FurdTurgason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 954 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 08:33 AM

Do you guys seriously not see the end of America coming? Divide and conquer? I believe we are divided. You can blame Obama for that. But instead you want to slob on his knob.

There's no debating that we're divided. I don't blame Obama any more than I blame Bush. The real problem is this two party system. Each side is 90 percent comprised of sheep. Only 10 percent can actually explain what their party platform is. I voted in Mt. Washington, Ky. I'd guess that 95 percent of the people in line with me were also voting for Romney. I'd also guess that 95 percent of them couldn't tell you three things that Romney would do to get this country going again. If you went to the black areas of town (Louisville), I guarantee you it was the same in reverse. Each one of those votes counts the same as someone with extensive knowledge of the issues, and that's kind of sad.

#15 YourMomsLover

YourMomsLover

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,871 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 08:37 AM

There's no debating that we're divided. I don't blame Obama any more than I blame Bush. The real problem is this two party system. Each side is 90 percent comprised of sheep. Only 10 percent can actually explain what their party platform is. I voted in Mt. Washington, Ky. I'd guess that 95 percent of the people in line with me were also voting for Romney. I'd also guess that 95 percent of them couldn't tell you three things that Romney would do to get this country going again. If you went to the black areas of town (Louisville), I guarantee you it was the same in reverse. Each one of those votes counts the same as someone with extensive knowledge of the issues, and that's kind of sad.

Agreed...I hate the two party system.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com