Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

milehighbronco

I am a big fat Liar

Cape Fear Cat    305

Many of us can recall instances when we acted immaturely at some time in our past. The key is, did we grow out of it, and are we better men now than we were then. Steve Smith need not worry too much on that account, as it seems to me he has become a stellar example of what a professional athlete and man should be. I am very proud to be a fan of the team that has men like him on their roster.

Montsta    15,187

False story. Steve Smith only wears LA hats.

I kid. Glad you had a good experience. Go tell your pals on the broncos country message boards to stop being such douches and act more like you.

Chaos    8,174

I smell an alt. I hate myself for even entertaining the thought that this story is fake; this is what the huddle has done to me. Smith wearing a Panthers hat in public, at the Palm restaurant no less??

• Pie 2

Zod    14,969

I smell an alt. I hate myself for even entertaining the thought that this story is fake; this is what the huddle has done to me. Smith wearing a Panthers hat in public, at the Palm restaurant no less??

Indeed...

This post was created by previously banned user SmittyCEO

Item 1: Same IP that resolves to hickory, NC.

Item 2: Registration email used to create this new worthless alt account and semi psychotic thread included "smittyceo" in the email account name on gmail.

SmittyCEO.... seek help. You ain't right.

• Pie 6

Chaos    8,174

Indeed...

This post was created by previously banned user SmittyCEO

Item 1: Same IP that resolves to hickory, NC.

Item 2: Registration email used to create this new worthless alt account and semi psychotic thread included "smittyceo" in the email account name on gmail.

SmittyCEO.... seek help. You ain't right.

and BOOM goes the dynamite! Thanks for confirming brother, now I can purge myself of the guilt and have a great Friday.

• Pie 1