Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I am a big fat Liar

83 posts in this topic

Posted

Lol, TCF...

Posted

You're just mad that an opposing fan has more pie than you do... And don't talk about people with no lives and the Internet after your recent MeltdownS here.

Wooooooooooooooooooooooow wow wow wow.

Just...wow

Posted

Well it's pretty well known that Smitty doesn't sign autographs for adults very often....

Got a ball signed by him the first day of training camp this year. Got a few others, but that one made my day.

Posted

i swear half the posts on this board are just three or four trolls calling each other trolls.

1 person likes this

Posted

Goosebumps.

Thank you so much for sharing that with us

Its fake dude. SN03 trollin

Posted

Got a ball signed by him the first day of training camp this year. Got a few others, but that one made my day.

You're lucky, I have several friends that have been turned down when they asked him for autographs...

Posted

Its fake dude. SN03 trollin

See what happens when someone posts before reading the whole thread?

Posted

Again.... why are alt accounts tolerated? There should be the ability to automatically delete any second account with the same IP address as another registered IP. A lot of problems would be solved, imo. Now, if there's no way to do this, my apologies but I'm kind of sick of the cowardice alt-accounting folks do here. It's childish, stupid, and unproductive, as seen in the OP here.

Posted

TCF just came in and took all the attention away from SN03.

This is classic huddle right here lol.

Posted

Threads like this with alt accounts and people calling people trolls, etc.--- make me think-- do I really visit this site on purpose?

Posted

TCF, the original post was a fake posted by a known troll as confirmed by Zod.

Did not know...just woke up and read that, and then posted without reading the comments. Why do people do things like this?

Posted

You're lucky, I have several friends that have been turned down when they asked him for autographs...

Yeah I know. He stayed and signed longer than anyone that day. And I got really lucky cuz he was almost done. He handed out like 2 more autographs, then headed back. Was completely awesome. Tried to get Cam, but he was just skipping around signing for kids with his jersey. Oh well maybe next year.