Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

top dawg

Gantt thinks we will be destroyed

70 posts in this topic

Gantt is the same fool I schooled yesterday about our pass rush. The guy didn't even know Charles Johnson starts at LDE now. Jesus. He basically said our pass-rush only came against bad o-lines.

I then, went to tell him about how Charles Johnson destroyed Tyson Clabo(the 2nd best RT in the league) he said first CJ starts at RDE and that Tyson wasn't remotely one of the best RT in the league. Lol I posted the info to back it up and he shut up.

Its like arguing with another team fan-boy

Its like arguing with another team fan-boy

Or Carolina chuck.

Gantt is the same fool I schooled yesterday about our pass rush. The guy didn't even know Charles Johnson starts at LDE now. Jesus. He basically said our pass-rush only came against bad o-lines.

I then, went to tell him about how Charles Johnson destroyed Tyson Clabo(the 2nd best RT in the league) he said first CJ starts at RDE and that Tyson wasn't remotely one of the best RT in the league. Lol I posted the info to back it up and he shut up.

Pretty much shows he doesn't watch the games. CJ has played mostly LDE since preseason.

Say what you want Kurb, but I am four-square with rayzor on this one. Gantt may have been impartial at one time, but you are naive to think that Gantt won't get some satisfaction seeing us get pummeled, being how he perceives Fox (and, now, Hurney) was treated.

2 people like this

Peyton has not been sacked in his last three games. If Luke, CJ, and Hardy show up, it could be interesting. Not a prediction but I do like our chances. If the crowd can generate some noise it would be helpful. Of course 1/4 of BoA will be morons wearing Peyton's Colts jerseys.

I love the over confidence of the media and Bronco fans. We will most likely lose but if we don't, holy hell the win will be so much sweeter now.

Yeah, Gantt is enjoying this way too much. He's hoping and praying we lose and it seems like he's a broncos fan for the week.

Peyton has not been sacked in his last three games. If Luke, CJ, and Hardy show up, it could be interesting. Not a prediction but I do like our chances. If the crowd can generate some noise it would be helpful. Of course 1/4 of BoA will be morons wearing Peyton's Colts jerseys.

Yep, I think the stadium will be at least 25% Bronco bandwagon. Then you will have the impartial Steeler, Bill, Redskin, Giant jerseys roaming the stadium per usual. Fricking sad.

This is pretty much the ratio in Charlotte:

Panther Fans - 30% of population

Fans of other NFl teams - 70% of population

they might beat us but i'll be shocked if they destroy us.

1 person likes this

Hurney might have been the fall guy, but honestly this team is different after he's gone.

That's a pretty bold statement, but what exactly makes a defeat a "blowout"? Is it a 10 point win? 14? 21? I think the Broncos win 38-13, if that's a blowout I suppose that's up for debate.