Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Article: Dwan Edward Stats Are Strong

32 posts in this topic

Posted

I'll just refer to him as The Mountain.

Posted

yep, and he was cut from the Bills... just picking up another teams garbage, right?

I don't think so

Posted

yep, and he was cut from the Bills... just picking up another teams garbage, right?

I don't think so

I bet the Bills are wondering what the hell did we do?This guy is balling!

Posted

And I adopted him as a leftover. It was like between him and Sir Purr. Nobody else was left when I got to the party.

Posted

I don't think so

well, he was released because of the cap. classic cap casualty. the bills were limited on space and deeper at DT than most places. wasn't because he sucked. was because they needed his cap space and he was the most expendable among the DTs whose cap space would help.

Posted

off topic a little but why is it that every article about this kind of thing always has some cretin posting something like this:

yZuiH.png

as if that has anything do with the completely unexpected success edwards is having.

haters_gonna_hate_pics_cats_caturday_thumb.jpg

Posted

well, he was released because of the cap. classic cap casualty. the bills were limited on space and deeper at DT than most places. wasn't because he sucked. was because they needed his cap space and he was the most expendable among the DTs whose cap space would help.

most people around here weren't that excited about the Dwan signing... all im saying

1 person likes this

Posted

most people around here weren't that excited about the Dwan signing... all im saying

oh i know...they were more concerned about the implications of letting mcclain go.

no one realized just how great of a move it actually was.

i've said it before, i don't care how talent gets here just as long as it gets here.

1 person likes this