Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Johnny Rockets

World War Z

Kurb    4,984

Very disappointed they departed so far from the book.

But I shall go see and likely bitch mightly afterwards.

I have the iphone but fug it, I would never read it on there. I may swing by a bookstore and pick up an old fashion regular book copy. Do they have them anymore?

book stores or books? not sure either way...

Darth Biscuit    12,500

I have the iphone but fug it, I would never read it on there. I may swing by a bookstore and pick up an old fashion regular book copy. Do they have them anymore?

Maybe. Don't forget to get the oil for your bedside lamp while you're out.

• Pie 1

Kurb    4,984

After watching the trailer it looks like they did two things.

1) made the zombies the fast kind, mainly b/c that is scarier.

2) Instead of the events in the book happening after the fact, the main character is going to be going from place to place and actually experiencing said events.

I bet it will be a good flick, everyone should read the book, its great whether you like the genre or not.

Proudiddy    9,510

Wow that looks INTENSE and amazing.

I'm not a huge fan of Pitt either but this looks awesome. I had never heard of the book so I thought it was a joke or something at the beginning... I quickly realized it was a real movie, lol.

But, ever since the whole Miami Zombie thing, I've also been more creeped out than ever about the genre.

Kurb    4,984

Im not bullshitting when I say I think World War Z is a masterpiece.

• Pie 1

Guest Super_Freak   
Guest Super_Freak

Pitts is great! We look a-like you know. Well...maybe as Early Grayce but still..

Movie looks awesome BTW

Proudiddy    9,510

Im not bullshitting when I say I think World War Z is a masterpiece.

I'm not big on novel-reading but I may have to check it out... I just read the synopsis on Wiki and it gave me chills. Definitely a different and more realistic take on the whole zombie thing.

Darth Biscuit    12,500

I'm not big on novel-reading but I may have to check it out... I just read the synopsis on Wiki and it gave me chills. Definitely a different and more realistic take on the whole zombie thing.

It is a fantastic book. Edge of your seat story from front to back.

Kurb    4,984

The Battle of Yonkers, VP in Antarctica, and Zombie Fighting Dogs are the 3 best parts of that book.

Proudiddy    9,510

Definitely scary but still reading the summary gives you that feeling of hope... At the same time, you evaluate, "what would I do in that situation?"

Yeah, I'll have to make that an addition to the "dropping a deuce masterpiece theater."

Kurb    4,984

Definitely scary but still reading the summary gives you that feeling of hope... At the same time, you evaluate, "what would I do in that situation?"

Yeah, I'll have to make that an addition to the "dropping a deuce masterpiece theater."

That is one of the best places to read it.

The chapters are short.

• Pie 1