Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

World War Z

39 posts in this topic

Posted

great book. movie looks like its waaayy off from the book but we'll see.

Posted

Do I need one of those kindles or something to read it or will it work on a regular PC also? Not all that familar with how that works,

iPhone, Android phone, iPad, Android tablet, kindle, nook, pretty much any eReader...

They also have software for a PC... I use Adobe Digital Editions for that on my laptop...

Posted

iPhone, Android phone, iPad, Android tablet, kindle, nook, pretty much any eReader...

They also have software for a PC... I use Adobe Digital Editions for that on my laptop...

I have the iphone but fug it, I would never read it on there. I may swing by a bookstore and pick up an old fashion regular book copy. Do they have them anymore?

Posted

Very disappointed they departed so far from the book.

But I shall go see and likely bitch mightly afterwards.

Posted

world war moi??

would have to be badass, just to live up to my name

Posted

I have the iphone but fug it, I would never read it on there. I may swing by a bookstore and pick up an old fashion regular book copy. Do they have them anymore?

book stores or books? not sure either way...

Posted

Maybe. Don't forget to get the oil for your bedside lamp while you're out.

1 person likes this

Posted

After watching the trailer it looks like they did two things.

1) made the zombies the fast kind, mainly b/c that is scarier.

2) Instead of the events in the book happening after the fact, the main character is going to be going from place to place and actually experiencing said events.

I bet it will be a good flick, everyone should read the book, its great whether you like the genre or not.

Posted

Wow that looks INTENSE and amazing.

I'm not a huge fan of Pitt either but this looks awesome. I had never heard of the book so I thought it was a joke or something at the beginning... I quickly realized it was a real movie, lol.

But, ever since the whole Miami Zombie thing, I've also been more creeped out than ever about the genre.

Posted

Im not bullshitting when I say I think World War Z is a masterpiece.

1 person likes this

Posted

Pitts is great! We look a-like you know. Well...maybe as Early Grayce but still..

Movie looks awesome BTW