Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

World War Z

39 posts in this topic

Posted

Im not bullshitting when I say I think World War Z is a masterpiece.

I'm not big on novel-reading but I may have to check it out... I just read the synopsis on Wiki and it gave me chills. Definitely a different and more realistic take on the whole zombie thing.

Posted

I'm not big on novel-reading but I may have to check it out... I just read the synopsis on Wiki and it gave me chills. Definitely a different and more realistic take on the whole zombie thing.

It is a fantastic book. Edge of your seat story from front to back.

Posted

The Battle of Yonkers, VP in Antarctica, and Zombie Fighting Dogs are the 3 best parts of that book.

Posted

Definitely scary but still reading the summary gives you that feeling of hope... At the same time, you evaluate, "what would I do in that situation?"

Yeah, I'll have to make that an addition to the "dropping a deuce masterpiece theater."

Posted

Definitely scary but still reading the summary gives you that feeling of hope... At the same time, you evaluate, "what would I do in that situation?"

Yeah, I'll have to make that an addition to the "dropping a deuce masterpiece theater."

That is one of the best places to read it.

The chapters are short.

1 person likes this

Posted

They are getting close to the oversaturation point of this fantasy genre.

Posted

nonsense!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you shut your wh*re mouth!!!

Posted

Hollywood: "Wait, has anyone produced a movie or TV show about zombies or vampires in the last three months? Yes? Ah, fug it. Green light it."

Posted

Reminds me a lot of "I am Legend" cinematography. Book was cool and they only way I see them getting some semblance of the book is the visiting of different regions and telling their story. Honestly, it was going to be tough to do the book as it was written.

Posted

I'm not a big zombie fan but I really enjoyed how the story was put together. It is defiantly worth the read and it will not take long to get through it because you won't be able to put it down.

Posted

fantastic book

if this movie only comes half way to living up to the source material, it'll be awesome

Posted

Read the intro on Amazon... am now hooked. Like I needed another book addiction, sigh.