Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fieryprophet

Former NY Giants GM Ernie Accorsi Hired To Search For Panthers GM

107 posts in this topic

That moment when you realize ERnie Accorsi was a part of the Browns organization before the Giants, so yea, ANOTHER BROWN

lmao

Wow another reporter. We should just get it over with and hire Joe Person.

omg Im friggin busting a gut Im laughing so hard !

I don't know if people will like Abrams/Ross just because they don't dole out lavish contract extensions to luxury players in the giants' front office, the environment in which they currently reside

While we're on this topic, I agree the Accorsi hire increases the chances that someone like Marc Ross or Kevin Abrams gets a shot here (posted such a while back).

But with that said, it's not a lock. Look at the Falcons.

Add in that Accorsi might not just recommend certain candidates, but also might suggest changes in front office structure.

I think it's a great hire nonetheless, and am i the only who thinks if Ross or Abrams comes here the chances of us signing Hakeem nicks (FA this year, i think Ross drafted him, and Carolina native) increase quite a bit?

lmao

omg Im friggin busting a gut Im laughing so hard !

Might as well get Louie CK on board as our new HC right?! ...right? *looks around nervously* anyone...?

I think it's a great hire nonetheless, and am i the only who thinks if Ross or Abrams comes here the chances of us signing Hakeem nicks (FA this year, i think Ross drafted him, and Carolina native) increase quite a bit?

Pretty sure the Giants would franchise him before they let him walk.

Great news. Optimistic about the future.

2013 Big Moves:

Consultant for GM Search: Ernie Accorsi

GM: Marc Ross

HC: ?

FA Addition(s): Kenny Phillips SS/FS? (NYG)

Draft 1st rd: Star Lotulelei (Dline; NY loves D-Linemen)

Draft 2nd rd: WR; NY have drafted well with receivers and given Eli good receiving weapons.