Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fieryprophet

Former NY Giants GM Ernie Accorsi Hired To Search For Panthers GM

107 posts in this topic

I'll fix it guys.

I called the pick of Cam, Keek, Norman just in the last 2 years as locks.

I'm going to get a job in being a beat writer tomorrow. I'll be hired as the Panthers GM in about 10 years from there. I'm bringing my Playstation.

1 person likes this

I wish they would hire him full time for the next 5 years and let him groom a replacement like he did with the NYG.

One thing for sure, if you really look into Marc Ross, I think you will find that you hope he DOESN"T get the job

2 people like this

i'm just glad we hired someone with a respectable team and not the browns or something like that.

this guy comes with enough clout and respect as well as enough knowledge within the league to get a good hire.

having JR outsource this was a brilliant idea.

That moment when you realize ERnie Accorsi was a part of the Browns organization before the Giants, so yea, ANOTHER BROWN

One thing for sure, if you really look into Marc Ross, I think you will find that you hope he DOESN"T get the job

You gonna leave us hanging like that? I'm to lazy I need the info without the work.

have some mud pie

If you look at his draft record, whom he has scouted, you will find its very unimpressive. He can only be credited with the 2008-2012 draft. JPP is the only one on there that is a home run. I will give him JPP and Victor Cruz, that is all. Just hope we land someone with a better track record

this is a really good sign, btw.

the guy knows what's needed.

curious what his ties are to the panthers/charlotte/richardson. i hope very little.

Acorsi worked for The Charlotte News.

Like Marty Hurney, Accorsi has a background in journalism. Accorsi is a former reporter for the Charlotte News.

https://mobile.twitter.com/josephperson/status/266964961681608704

Accorsi has a winning background. He's well respected in league office, natural fit with Jerry Richardson. Have known each other a while.

https://mobile.twitter.com/josephperson/status/266965649841061888

Wow another reporter. We should just get it over with and hire Joe Person.

2 people like this

That moment when you realize ERnie Accorsi was a part of the Browns organization before the Giants, so yea, ANOTHER BROWN

we aren't hiring him from the browns. in fact he hasn't been a part of them since the early 90's. when he was there, they had one of their few respectable runs....4 winning seasons in a row...of course then they started going back to being the browns that ended up getting moved to baltimore.

I will also give him terrell thomas, but still kind of blah

Hakeem Nicks and linval Joesph off the top of my head. You can find more if you try!