Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Panthers_Lover

Petraeus resigns over 'extramarital affair'

Just some quick takeaways. Heard about Cantor the other day and how it took 4 days to get it to th FBI. Did he not throw Obama a bone by not bringing this up? The connections on this is amazing.

the reason al gore lost was he was wooden and looked like a douchbag on tv.

And yet he won the majority of votes for President by half a million?

And yet he won the majority of votes for President by half a million?

he still lost. and it was definitely his election to lose... people didn't like him and they didn't relate to him.

Second term curse

It wasn't Patraeus' second term. I think CIA director is just a job without term limits or anything.

the reason al gore lost was he was wooden and looked like a douchbag on tv.

All you have to do is listen to some of Dubyas more unforgettable quips on the campaign trail to know that personality of the opponents was not a big motivating factor this particular time.

stay in the now fellas. gore/clinton/w don't have much to do with this. now don't be those kind that see something shiny and lose focus.

what about libya and back up being called in and the fbi knowing months in advance and blah blah blah?

Patraeus himself shot down your conspiracy theory. Sorry guys, maybe next time your "feelings" will be correct.

http://www.politicususa.com/david-petraeus-debunks-wing-conspiracies-resignation-benghazi.html

how many times you think when his wife had "a feeling" about him cheating he goes no honey, you are the apple of my eye.

rodeo i know you are not this naive. of COURSE he is going to debunk everything possible.no honor among thieves.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    GeauxSainz