#31 Cage

Cage

Killer

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 489 posts
  • LocationHustlin' in the streets

Posted 09 November 2012 - 07:03 PM

I have very little doubt that Pataeus has had extramarital affairs. I also have very little doubt that it has very little to do with why he resigned.

How do you know? Adultery is a crime under the UCMJ (Uniform Code of Military Justice). If he couldn't keep it under the rug, he would have been forced to resign. If the wrong people found out about it, there wasn't going to be much Obama (or anyone for that matter) could have done to save his career. I doubt that the Administration would let him go down in flames or set him up; imo they will be hard pressed to find a military man with his pedigree that will be as amenable to their agenda.

#32 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,000 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 07:08 PM

the administration might not, but he might understand that taking the stand would make him (and the CIA) look worse than simply resigning.

and maybe he's f*cking underage boys.

or maybe he actually feels as though what he did was dishonorable enough to warrant his resignation and that he needed to attend to his family... i know that's difficult to grasp in this day and age but it is possible.

#33 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,485 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 09 November 2012 - 07:08 PM

How do you know? Adultery is a crime under the UCMJ (Uniform Code of Military Justice). If he couldn't keep it under the rug, he would have been forced to resign. If the wrong people found out about it, there wasn't going to be much Obama (or anyone for that matter) could have done to save his career. I doubt that the Administration would let him go down in flames or set him up; imo they will be hard pressed to find a military man with his pedigree that will be as amenable to their agenda.

I don't think the administration left him high and dry. I think that he resigned to protect the administrations secrets. Whether he was forced to or not, I can not say.

Adultery may be a crime to your average uniformed officer, but here's a newflash for you guy - He's no longer employed by the military, he formally retired in August of 2011 and he was last in active service in 2010. He's the director of the CIA and UCMJ no longer legally applies to him.

#34 FurdTurgason

FurdTurgason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 954 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 07:09 PM

We feel that the wrong people found out about it a long time ago and held this over his head. When his testimony threatened the presidency, this shoe dropped.

#35 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,485 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 09 November 2012 - 07:10 PM

the administration might not, but he might understand that taking the stand would make him (and the CIA) look worse than simply resigning.

Maybe he's tied in the Torry government across the pond.

#36 FurdTurgason

FurdTurgason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 954 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 07:11 PM

He was f*cking the woman who wrote the recent book about him. Saw her tonight. Hawt. Went to Harvard and West Point, too, so she wasn't a bimbo.

#37 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • 14,000 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 07:11 PM

Maybe he's tied in the Torry government across the pond.

maybe he got a better paying gig running guns.

#38 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,389 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 07:14 PM

We feel that the wrong people found out about it a long time ago and held this over his head. When his testimony threatened the presidency, this shoe dropped.

Well let's not let reality get in the way of your feels.

#39 FurdTurgason

FurdTurgason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 954 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 07:22 PM

Benghazi is reality. The fact that Hillary and Petraeus, two people who were questioned about it before the election and were set to get drilled about it after, are both leaving/already gone doesn't pass the smell test. Unless you think Obama shits rainbows.

#40 Cage

Cage

Killer

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 489 posts
  • LocationHustlin' in the streets

Posted 09 November 2012 - 07:36 PM

I don't think the administration left him high and dry. I think that he resigned to protect the administrations secrets. Whether he was forced to or not, I can not say.

Adultery may be a crime to your average uniformed officer, but here's a newflash for you guy - He's no longer employed by the military, he formally retired in August of 2011 and he was last in active service in 2010. He's the director of the CIA and UCMJ no longer legally applies to him.

Good point; I didn't consider that. I'm sure in a couple of weeks more information will come to light through "anonymous sources".

#41 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,389 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 08:19 PM

Benghazi is reality. The fact that Hillary and Petraeus, two people who were questioned about it before the election and were set to get drilled about it after, are both leaving/already gone doesn't pass the smell test. Unless you think Obama shits rainbows.

Hillary announced she was leaving like a year ago.

#42 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 19,236 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 09 November 2012 - 08:30 PM

just doesn't look right. sorry.

#43 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,389 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 08:46 PM

Neither did building 7 I guess

#44 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 19,236 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 09 November 2012 - 08:47 PM

rise above rodeo. come on man.

#45 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,389 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 09:00 PM

what? you guys are acting like fools. "it doesn't feel right. it doesn't look right. something's fishy." it's a conspiracy theory based on nothing but your feelings. at least the Truthers actually pretend to have evidence.

I have a feeling there is no national debt. Economy solved.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.