• Please log in to reply
121 replies to this topic

#61 FurdTurgason

FurdTurgason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 954 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 11:36 PM

what? you guys are acting like fools. "it doesn't feel right. it doesn't look right. something's fishy." it's a conspiracy theory based on nothing but your feelings. at least the Truthers actually pretend to have evidence.

I have a feeling there is no national debt. Economy solved.

Benghazi is a little bit more than that, sorry.

#62 PhillyB

PhillyB

hari kari for amari

• ALL-PRO
  • 21,676 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 10 November 2012 - 01:26 AM

interestingly the founding premise behind all this conjecture that gives it its shape and form is "obama hates america and did this on purpose somehow."

every piece of data is being filtered through this premise, and it is glaringly obvious.

#63 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,733 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 10 November 2012 - 06:24 AM

interestingly the founding premise behind all this conjecture that gives it its shape and form is "obama hates america and did this on purpose somehow."

every piece of data is being filtered through this premise, and it is glaringly obvious.

Umm......what? How in the hell do you get that from anything that I've posted in this thread?

#64 boostownsme

boostownsme

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 06:45 AM

The timing and nature of his testimony definitely point towards coverup, especially since after the CIA was blamed for the failure to respond Petraeus bucked the regime and came out and denied that. Consider that literally hours after the election, we also began pushing again to get the UN Arms Treaty back on the table to be ratified. This administration is wasting no time in being " flexible after the election"

#65 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

• HUDDLER
  • 15,910 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 08:58 AM

I have seen Patreaus' wife and I have seen the alleged woman he had an affair with.

I get it. Can't blame the man.

BTW this is not any type of cover up.

#66 FurdTurgason

FurdTurgason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 954 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 09:40 AM

Did Obama cheat on his wife, or Petraius? I think you need new glasses.

#67 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 21,985 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 10 November 2012 - 10:52 AM

the inference bias is insane around here. at the same time it reinforces an odd point of those that are not dems etc that Obama is bulletproof.
can he or the govt or congress not be questioned on anything? if not then why even have the huddle? lets all roll over.

anyone with a sliver of objectivity or brain can see that this just reeks. when it first happened it was about a video then there was spin on that.
now the stars align so perfectly that the head of the cia has decided to step down with a hearing looming the following week. all the relevant parties figured all of this out within 48 hrs after the election?

at no point i have said ooo its the evil kenyan robot that is behind all of this.

#68 JakeFlake

JakeFlake

The King of Kings

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,898 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 10:52 AM

The woman is a Charlotte resident. Lives in Dilworth.

#69 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 21,985 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 10 November 2012 - 11:01 AM

i know. and its not like nobody might actually know her and her fam. hmmm.

#70 thefuzz

thefuzz

coppin a feel

• ALL-PRO
  • 8,700 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 11:03 AM

Nothing to see here....just a couple of days after election....just a couple of days before being questioned by Congress....didn't report the firing on a drone until after election.....please look over there...all good over here....trust us...

#71 PhillyB

PhillyB

hari kari for amari

• ALL-PRO
  • 21,676 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 10 November 2012 - 12:17 PM

Umm......what? How in the hell do you get that from anything that I've posted in this thread?

haha i didn't mean you, i should've been more specific. ive been going back and forth between here and facebook and watching religious conservatives losing their minds over this, and that above-mentioned premise is behind it. that process is evident in a lot of posters here as well.

watching Joe Republican's response to all this has made me wonder what reactions would be like if 9-11 had happened under obama. the level of "obama caused this, he's a muzzie" conjecture would be through the roof. there would be literal riots in the streets. fox news would be playing Loose Change on constant loop through 2016.

the level of blind partisanship over this is staggering.

#72 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 16,259 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 01:02 PM

the inference bias is insane around here. at the same time it reinforces an odd point of those that are not dems etc that Obama is bulletproof.
can he or the govt or congress not be questioned on anything? if not then why even have the huddle? lets all roll over.

anyone with a sliver of objectivity or brain can see that this just reeks. when it first happened it was about a video then there was spin on that.
now the stars align so perfectly that the head of the cia has decided to step down with a hearing looming the following week. all the relevant parties figured all of this out within 48 hrs after the election?

at no point i have said ooo its the evil kenyan robot that is behind all of this.

Might as well just call us "sheeple," truther.

#73 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 21,985 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 10 November 2012 - 01:05 PM

sheeple is just low lying fruit now.

#74 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 17,483 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 01:48 PM

haha i didn't mean you, i should've been more specific. ive been going back and forth between here and facebook and watching religious conservatives losing their minds over this, and that above-mentioned premise is behind it. that process is evident in a lot of posters here as well.

watching Joe Republican's response to all this has made me wonder what reactions would be like if 9-11 had happened under obama. the level of "obama caused this, he's a muzzie" conjecture would be through the roof. there would be literal riots in the streets. fox news would be playing Loose Change on constant loop through 2016.

the level of blind partisanship over this is staggering.

I forget the exact numbers, but a poll was done in which more than 25% of americans believed that GWB had a hand in or knew in advance of 9-11. Democrats believed this at a far higher rate than republicans. I imagine if say Gore had won, the roles would have been reversed. There are some who will always believe the worst of the other side reguardless of how ridiculous some of the assertions are.

Of course, I still believe that Cowboy fans are evil, but in that case, its true. :)

#75 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 17,483 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 01:52 PM

Regarding the resignation, I do think that there is more to it than just the affair. But by more, I don't mean conspiracy crap, just that Petraeus has had a very high profile and public life over the last 5 or so years. I think years of combat and watching his men die, the criticisms of the CIA irt Benghazi and now the affair being discovered likely made him want to just drop back and punt, maybe re-evaluate his life and try to fix his family problems. At least I wouldn't be surprised if that is the case.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com