Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Denver...

95 posts in this topic

Posted

It can be psychologically addictive. Nobody said physiologically addictive.

Yea, so can diet coke LOL

Posted

Whether you use MJ or not you should care because its a freedom everyone should have, and its a choice that is better than legal ones.

Pot may be for losers like say olypic gold madalists, but that is why you don't have to smoke it if you do not want to. I think cigs are for trashy people and I don't smoke them, but I have no problem giving poeple the right to do so.

As long as cigs and alcohol are legal there really is no logical (not moral) debate.

1 person likes this

Posted

Quit quoting me to, and you messaged me calling me a idiot. If somebody disagrees with you, your only defense is to start calling names and insults. Seriously, keep it up man and I'll just keep reporting you until something is done. Your best bet is not to respond to any of my post, like my first one on this thread was not directed to you personally. Some reason you make it personal and doing so to me and others, it will get your ass banned and deleted. I thought Zod made it perfectly clear, no personal attacks, play by the rules or leave.

Posted

Yea, so can diet coke LOL

Pretty sure one sees more chronic use than the other.

Posted

Cant believe I read all of this stupid azz thread. I must be stoned.

Posted

slap fight!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

I'm just a fugging G

Ayyyeee we roll deep

Posted

Quit quoting me to, and you messaged me calling me a idiot. If somebody disagrees with you, your only defense is to start calling names and insults. Seriously, keep it up man and I'll just keep reporting you until something is done. Your best bet is not to respond to any of my post, like my first one on this thread was not directed to you personally. Some reason you make it personal and doing so to me and others, it will get your ass banned and deleted. I thought Zod made it perfectly clear, no personal attacks, play by the rules or leave.

You're psychotic man...you do this every time, say I messaged you a bunch and I insult you web I do neither. I hadn't responded to this thread in a whole day and then you can out of a nowhere asking for attention. I said stop quoting me a long time ago so don't get it twisted.

Posted

Well. Now we know you are all pot heads. I'm 7 months removed from my 14 hours a day 7 day a week toking. Short term memory and in effect long term memory are for sure affected. It's hard to argue that. I feel like I'm still regaining normal function all this time later.

But I'm off probation soon so no worries, ill spark up a doob for good times sake and a panthers domination the last half of this season!

Cheers

Posted

weed is for losers

People that don't smoke weed are losers.

Posted

I feel 20 times dumber after reading bwood and carolinapf go back and forth repeating the same things over and over in this thread.