Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Worst Panthers fan ever? Or Sensible?

32 posts in this topic

Posted

His arguement is flawed.....he is trying to relate being a fan to the "real world".

Not trying to be funny but in all seriousness....being a fan is largely about investing in something you have no control over as a means of escape from the "real world" for a couple hrs.

2 people like this

Posted

It's acceptable if you need the money.

Posted

don't give 2 shitts about him

Posted

I wish SCP was on right now. I would love to hear what he has to say about this guy.

Posted

Neither?

Posted

typical wine and cheese bandwagoner....

Posted

Didn't really read the article... BUT, if he ponies up the dough for his PSL's I think it's his business to whatever he pleases with HIS tickets. We may not all agree with who he sells them to... But it's really not any of our business what he does with His tickets tbh.

Posted

This article isn't about one guy. This is about our fan base in general. Every home game it's 50-50....

Posted

Did not see this link posted to article about fan who regularly sells his tickets and doesn't go to games.

Hate this guy? Or admire him?

What is the story or significance of your sig?

Posted

What he does with his money is his business, but i don't care for the business excuse. he still supports the team because he is purchasing tickets, but is trolling actual Panthers fans. if business was the real name of the game he wouldn't be purchasing psls from the start

Posted

All these jealous non-PSL holders are funny being all mad. He can do whatever he wants with his tickets.

1 person likes this