Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Upper Deck West End Zone

Worst Panthers fan ever? Or Sensible?

32 posts in this topic

What he does with his money is his business, but i don't care for the business excuse. he still supports the team because he is purchasing tickets, but is trolling actual Panthers fans. if business was the real name of the game he wouldn't be purchasing psls from the start

All these jealous non-PSL holders are funny being all mad. He can do whatever he wants with his tickets.

1 person likes this

Scalping is like trading penny stocks. How is much more important than why. Selling a ticket does not make you less of a fan. The product on the field will not miss you and will not notice your absence.

Do you people know how many psls belong to ticket brokers? Answer. An ass ton!! brokers should never have been allowed to by them, but it is what it is. Thats the problem, not this guy.

He can sell his tickets all day if he wants to.

At least hes a PSL owner. A lot of the whiners probably doesnt even attend a single game.

Would you pay thousand of dollars to go watch your team play and comes out like poo? Hes a smart guy to still being able to find people to buy his tickets.

1 person likes this

What is the story or significance of your sig?

I was also curious about this.

I was also curious about this.

If you zoom in, it's a female (I think) Cowboys fan, who was arrested for contributing to the delinquency of a minor. Anti-Cowboys sig I guess.

J rich is not doing his part for season ticket holders..

well, if i had $40,000 just lying around right now, i definitely wouldn't be spending it on two lower bowl 50 yard line PSLs at this moment in time.

If he can't got to the games for some reason, I understand it, but otherwise, he is a fool.. The team still gets the money, so he is having no impact.