Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Worst Panthers fan ever? Or Sensible?

32 posts in this topic

Posted

Scalping is like trading penny stocks. How is much more important than why. Selling a ticket does not make you less of a fan. The product on the field will not miss you and will not notice your absence.

Posted

Do you people know how many psls belong to ticket brokers? Answer. An ass ton!! brokers should never have been allowed to by them, but it is what it is. Thats the problem, not this guy.

Posted

He can sell his tickets all day if he wants to.

At least hes a PSL owner. A lot of the whiners probably doesnt even attend a single game.

Would you pay thousand of dollars to go watch your team play and comes out like poo? Hes a smart guy to still being able to find people to buy his tickets.

1 person likes this

Posted

What is the story or significance of your sig?

I was also curious about this.

Posted

I was also curious about this.

If you zoom in, it's a female (I think) Cowboys fan, who was arrested for contributing to the delinquency of a minor. Anti-Cowboys sig I guess.

Posted

J rich is not doing his part for season ticket holders..

Posted

well, if i had $40,000 just lying around right now, i definitely wouldn't be spending it on two lower bowl 50 yard line PSLs at this moment in time.

Posted

If he can't got to the games for some reason, I understand it, but otherwise, he is a fool.. The team still gets the money, so he is having no impact.

Posted

horrible excuse for a fan, but his money so.....whatever.

just too many tickets going into the hands of non-fans.

doesn't help anything. seeing more jerseys of other fans or hearing loud fans from other teams only makes it harder for this team to win and certainly doesn't do anything to help them win. it doesn't make them try harder, it only makes them give up.

you want to effect the bottom line? quit buying concessions.

Posted

What is the story or significance of your sig?

It's a cowgirls fan who got arrested for contributing to the delinquency of a minor.

Posted

“I go to work, demo my product and get paid IF the product ships and the customer is satisfied. It is called the marketplace. And the market corrects itself if the product is poor by rejecting that product.

“So, I sell my tickets to opposing teams’ fans as a way to voice my dissatisfaction with the poor product. It's simply the marketplace stating fact. So, please don't tell me you hate when fans sell their tickets. It's not the fans’ fault. Loyalty is earned. You want a homefield advantage? That starts with the product on the field.”

Read more here: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2012/11/08/3653018/panthers-psl-holder-get-better.html#storylink=cpy

He has a point. As a PSL holder - a small stakeholder - we have no recourse for protest. Maybe as rayzor says you buy less concessions or don't show up. But JR has his stadium pre-sold to infinity so we can't really send a message that hit's his wallet.

So this guy let's opposing fans in the door. That is his protest.

Also I get a little tired of this one:

(Give the Panthers credit for this, though – they always sell out and thus avoid local TV blackouts. Sunday’s game will mark the Panthers’ 100th straight sellout).

It's not hard when 80%+ of the stadium is PSL. How often are the stands actually full?

Read more here: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2012/11/08/3653018/panthers-psl-holder-get-better.html#storylink=cpy

Posted

Meh. I get that he can do what he wants with HIS tickets. I also reserve the right to think he's no better than a bag of dicks.

The team sucks, but being a fan means being there for the shitty times too. It makes that moment when Cam and Smitty are hoisting that Lombardi above their heads even more meaningful to know that we stood by our team through thick and thin.

1 person likes this