Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Panthers vs. Broncos score predictions

68 votes

1. 1. Who do you honestly think wins the game?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

44 posts in this topic

Posted

Yeah but you suck at madden so that's not fair.

You let me know when you think you're ready. I will school you.

Posted

Nobody is betting on Carolina so the lower line will entice people to bet on Carolina. Does that make sense ?

dude .. Car is the dog .. the more Denver is favored by the more Car fans bet ..

if the line went from -5.5 to -4 that would mean Denver is favored by LESS so more Denver fans will bet since they have to cover less of a point spread .. but you quoted the line backwards in your OP!!

it was at -4 and went to -5ish .. which entices Car fans to bet because the spread is larger and Denver has to cover more points ..

I'm done explaining how lines work tonight .. good luck with gambling if that's how you read lines!!

Posted

Panthers win.

The alternative is unthinkable.

Posted

You let me know when you think you're ready. I will school you.

Just like in fantasy football? :)

Posted

Fun fact. Carolina is 1 of 3 teams Peyton Manning has a losing record to.

Posted

Hoping for a win....but not too confident on this one, secondary is about to have a wake up call, d-line won't get there as much and won't be able to mask whatever deficiencies we have in the back end

Posted

Just like in fantasy football? :)

Your whole life is a fantasy. Almost 200 posts in 2 days. You need to find another hobby. This should be utilized when you're bored or in between doing different real life things. Once again you were trying to be funny and the joke is on you B

Posted

I think the defense has good chemistry going on. Though we might not get 6 sacks I bet we put enough pressure on Peyton that we get a mistake or two. I think the key to our victory is masking our defense until the last second. Keep Manning from calling audibles we will rock and roll Sunday.

Offensively, we got away from the read option and are running like we should. D'Will and J. Stew will have a couple breakaways. If Cam Newton doesn't press. Takes what they give. Use Olsen and NO PICKS or fumbles. We will surprise Denver.

20-19 Panthers

Posted

Your whole life is a fantasy. Almost 200 posts in 2 days. You need to find another hobby. This should be utilized when you're bored or in between doing different real life things. Once again you were trying to be funny and the joke is on you B

the joke is never not on you TCF

as for the OP, i'm worried our illusions of grandeur will fall flat when the defensive line is effectively stymied by one of the best O-lines in the league. i expect the donkeys to jump out to an early lead and keep a tight grip on it through most of the game.

31-24 broncos. i hope i'm wrong.

Posted

Wow way to over exaggerate like a little girl that just lost a board game. You honestly think I give a fug about madden or fantasy football? I play in a free league and I don't even have xbox live, so who's obsessed now? I don't have a wife/kids either like you, I can't believe your girl let's you sit on the internet and play video games all day. She must have another dude or something going on

I'll remember not to invite you in our fantasy league next year since you fail to put together a good team and you can't take friendly smack talk.

Posted

38-13 Broncos

Posted

31-17 broncos.