Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Panthers vs. Broncos score predictions

68 votes

1. 1. Who do you honestly think wins the game?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

44 posts in this topic

Posted

Wow way to over exaggerate like a little girl that just lost a board game. You honestly think I give a fug about madden or fantasy football? I play in a free league and I don't even have xbox live, so who's obsessed now? I don't have a wife/kids either like you, I can't believe your girl let's you sit on the internet and play video games all day. She must have another dude or something going on

I'll remember not to invite you in our fantasy league next year since you fail to put together a good team and you can't take friendly smack talk.

U mad bro? Sounds like you're a little upset that I just pointedout the fact that you down have a life outside of the Internet. You started this beef with me, but I have no problem in finishing it.

Posted

24-14 Broncos. Hopefully, I'm wrong.

Posted

U mad bro? Sounds like you're a little upset that I just pointedout the fact that you down have a life outside of the Internet. You started this beef with me, but I have no problem in finishing it.

Hahaha you're a joke man, do you even know me? What I do outside of the huddle? How old I am?

That is the classic surrender tactic on the internet. "Oh you have no life outside the internet how sad!!"

You're not even worth it man, you can't finish anything.

Posted

24 - 20, Carolina.

Manning turnovers the ball over on the road....D continues to improve. They get a score.

Posted

Hahaha you're a joke man, do you even know me? What I do outside of the huddle? How old I am?

That is the classic surrender tactic on the internet. "Oh you have no life outside the internet how sad!!"

You're not even worth it man, you can't finish anything.

Actually I just finished you, but again your inability to read and comprehend is severely lacking, so you missed it Again.

Do I even know you? Or how old you are?

No to both, nor do I even care... Although if I had to guess... Based off of your reading comprehension level I'd say you're at a 4th grade level.

Posted

This thread quickly turned into the vegas betting odds to a butt hurting contest.

Posted

Actually I just finished you, but again your inability to read and comprehend is severely lacking, so you missed it Again.

Do I even know you? Or how old you are?

No to both, nor do I even care... Although if I had to guess... Based off of your reading comprehension level I'd say you're at a 4th grade level.

Finished me where lol? Go work on your trash talk dude it's not even fun to go back and forth with you.

Posted

lol @ pissing matches.

carolina wins by a few.

Posted

Finished me where lol? Go work on your trash talk dude it's not even fun to go back and forth with you.

I know you are but what am I?

Posted

Jobs are on the line for us, while the broncos could sleep their way into the postseason in the AFC West. We'll see how it goes but Bronco's fans are flabbergasted that we think our team is any good but don't realize we had high expectations coming in and have seen flashes of those expectations and have reason to hope it's come together now.

Panthers 30 Broncos 27

Posted

Gotta be realistic about this one. Denver is hot. Carolina..not so much.

Posted

I am hoping for a Panthers win but not sure we can stop Peyton Manning and the Bronco's passing game.

I say we lose a close one 27-24..............