Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kevin Greene

2012 Los Angeles Lakers Thread

470 posts in this topic

I think the biggest thing is Nash needs to shoot more when he's open. No more passing up wide open threes just to placate Dwight and Pau....

Lakers back?

Kobe the best PG in the NBA now?

Stay tuned :)

We'll see if they keep interest in this for more than a week.

I have zero confidence in this team to continue this level of play on a consistent basis. However if they keep playing unselfishly, and giving effort on both ends of the floor they can make a push for the playoffs....

I have zero confidence in this team to continue this level of play on a consistent basis. However if they keep playing unselfishly, and giving effort on both ends of the floor they can make a push for the playoffs....

If they can keep playing like this (keep the pace slower, play inside/out, play unselfishly, and play good defense) then they are nearly unbeatable. I don't see Kobe only shooting 10-12 times per game, but I'd be happy if he got the team gelling and then started shooting 15-18 times per game while still only taking what the defense gives him. This "new" Kobe could be the best all around player in the NBA if he keeps playing like this.

It is amazing how much poo you guys gave me when discussing Kobe earlier in this thread, but as soon as he started doing exactly what I was talking about, the Lakers look like a different team.

:P

1 person likes this

It is amazing how much poo you guys gave me when discussing Kobe earlier in this thread, but as soon as he started doing exactly what I was talking about, the Lakers look like a different team.

:P

I always agreed with you saying that we need a more balanced offense, but it's more so just been a change in offensive philosophy than Kobe becoming the primary play-maker. We are going inside/out, hitting our shots, and playing very good team defense. Good call though.

1 person likes this

Kobe's last three games, he's shooting 59% from the floor with 49 points, 39 assists, 26 rebounds, 4 steals, 2 blocks and 8 turnovers.

Carrying LA but in a different way then he normally would, I like what I see. I wonder if he can keep it up.

1 person likes this

This is one of the ugliest first half's I've ever seen.

Watching Metta shoot 3s makes me want to gouge my eyes out.

Welp back to Kobe ball since the team sucks at shooting.

Welp back to Kobe ball since the team sucks at shooting.

Yep, you only get an assist when the guy sinks the bucket.

This was a short term surge at best.

The Lakers do not have the personel to play Antonni ball.