Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kevin Greene

2012 Los Angeles Lakers Thread

h0llywood    3,564
C47    1,394

Not too worried, need to get Nash back healthy in this system and then the wins will come....

C47    1,394

Good win for the Thunder tonight. Will say I'm excited by the effort the Lakers gave tonight despite no Nash or Gasol. Also, this may make me sound like a sore loser, but KD got so many bullshit touch fouls, while Kobe got hammered driving to the lane and no call would be made. Not the reason they lost, but it would have been nice to see Mamba get the same treatment KD got tonight....

• Pie 1

theyhateme45    105

Uncle drew put in work tonight with cj miles late. Also Anderson v and gee had big nights vs team Kobe tonight (no one else on the lakers really showed up).

C47    1,394

Lakers don't suck you fools, they're playing at 50% strength right now. This team was built around the big four, and they're missing half of it. The bench needs more consistent players, but once Nash and Gasol get healthy wins will come....

ZB1224    105

Lakers don't suck you fools, they're playing at 50% strength right now. This team was built around the big four, and they're missing half of it. The bench needs more consistent players, but once Nash and Gasol get healthy wins will come....

I agree, but a team with Kobe, Dwight and role player should still be able to beat piss poor teams.