Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2012 Los Angeles Lakers Thread

470 posts in this topic

Posted

2 game skid. Lake Show still sub .500 a month in.

Posted

And Bwood called me stupid for wanting to trade Pau Gasol,dude is soft and doesn't fit next to Dwight.

Posted

Pau is fantastic in a more half court offense. He's also more of a C than a PF, because of how much athleticism he's lost. Honestly I would try to trade him for Josh Smith + Anthony Morrow/Kyle Korver, but with Pau's play this season I'm not sure that Atlanta will still be open to it.

Posted

Pau is fantastic in a more half court offense. He's also more of a C than a PF, because of how much athleticism he's lost. Honestly I would try to trade him for Josh Smith + Anthony Morrow/Kyle Korver, but with Pau's play this season I'm not sure that Atlanta will still be open to it.

Yeah we tried to get Josh Smith this summer but our gm was asking for Jeff Teague too.SMH now Atlanta would never make a trade with us.

Posted

Grizzlies!

Posted

haters gonna hate...two game skid ended with an ass whooping in Dallas...up yours Mark Cuban

1 person likes this

Posted

inkcLeF1AOTfo.gif

fug you and your bullshit blocking call Crawford....

and fug you even more for not reviewing it you ghey dancing leprechaun.....

(No excuse for Lakers piss poor shooting tonight, but that bitch botching that call so bad really pissed me off)

Posted

Amazing game last night...

Dwight drops 28 & 20. Jamison has 33 & 12. Meeks has 21 with 7 three's... damn!

2 people like this

Posted

Good win by the Magic!

Posted

Not too worried, need to get Nash back healthy in this system and then the wins will come....

Posted

Howard better find away to shoot free throws... This hack of howard caused the Lakers a game tonight vs Houston