Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kevin Greene

2012 Los Angeles Lakers Thread

470 posts in this topic

Crazy year for the Purple and Gold so far.

Where would the lakers be right now without Kobe Bryant?

Career highs this year in FG% (48%), 3 PT FG% (38%) and he's averaging 30 points a game.

Absolutely amazing what this 34 year old, 17 year NBA Veteran is doing game after game.

January will be the make or break turning point for the Lake Show. Pau is moving his way back into the lineup (Or onto another roster) and Steve Nash is coming back Saturday or Christmas day.

By February this should be a well oiled machine, remember the "Big 3" went 8-9 to start their first season together.

If the Lakers play any kind of defense, the sky is the limit.

1 person likes this

I don't care if the whole damn board makes fun of me,unlike you im not sensative to what others think about me.You need to quit taking everything serious and take a joke every once and a while.I will keep repping the Lakers 4lyfe,so keep hating fug boy.

Do you not understand how big of a hypocrite you're being when you say that?

I was talking some friendly smack and having fun after a win an YOU got serious. You are the kind of fan that us laker fans get accused of being. Fugging clueless bandwagoners.

Damn, Kobe already done got about 30 shots up and the 4th qtr just starting. He sure can shoot a team out of the game.

Damn, Kobe already done got about 30 shots up and the 4th qtr just starting. He sure can shoot a team out of the game.

Hey thanks for the reminder on the game!

Dish Network still isn't showing Laker games so I got a feed to watch overtime.

First game back with Steve Nash on the floor and the Lakers go on the road and beat the #2 team in the West in OT.

Kobe goes 3 of 6 in OT and finishes with 34 points, 10 boards and 5 assists.

Nash contributes 12 and 9 his first game back with a huge shot in the key at the end.

Great stuff and next up the Knicks come to Staples Center for a Christmas Day match up.

http://l.yimg.com/iu/api/res/1.2/zF32LNzUIraSB2tK3TNHqA--/YXBwaWQ9eXZpZGVvO2NoPTMwMDA7Y3I9MTtjdz0yMTA4O2R4PTE7ZHk9MTtmaT11bGNyb3A7aD0zMDAwO3E9NzA7dz0yMTA4/http://media.zenfs.com/en_us/News/gettyimages.com/los-angeles-lakers-v-golden-20121222-210242-079.jpg

1 person likes this

Kobe had a terrible game and the Lakers still win. I can definitely see the difference that Nash makes -- gives the Lakers another perimeter play-maker as well as shot-maker. Kobe was also very clutch in the 4th and OT... he had a REALLY rough game overall though. Last time I remember him shooting 40+ times he scored 81 points.

Being that D12 hardly got to play because of ridiculous foul calls (both ways), I'm pretty excited about what the Lakers can be with Nash back....

2 people like this

We got the Knicks Christmas day should be a good game now that we have everybody back,although Dwight still isn't 100%.

I gotta say... Nash makes us so much better at both ends. We are money in crunch time now. We have 2 of the most clutch players in the NBA in Kobe and Nash and they can create shots for themselves and others at any time.

2 people like this

Let's go Clippers!