#241 h0llywood

h0llywood

I HATE LUKE KUECHLY!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,029 posts
  • LocationPasadena, CA

Posted 09 March 2013 - 01:43 AM

That goes down as Kobe's top 5 games ever and he's played a million. Can't believe I saw that.

#242 Kevin Greene

Kevin Greene

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 16,591 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 01:55 AM

MVP

#243 ZB1224

ZB1224

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 715 posts
  • LocationWinston Salem

Posted 09 March 2013 - 01:59 AM

There is not one other player in the NBA that is capable of doing the things that Kobe can do. He is truly one of a kind.

Also shout out to Dwight! Another big game from him. It really shows when he isn't in the game, because our defense takes a massive step back. We really need Pau to come back fairly soon and play like he was before he got sidelined.

Such an exciting night!

#244 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 12,095 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 02:18 AM

KEVIN DING ‏@KevinDing

I've heard many Lakers say it before, but never Dwight Howard until now: "In the fourth quarter, it's Kobe time."

#245 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 12,095 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 11:36 AM

@ESPNChrisPalmer

This is actually going to happen. Kobe is going to will this team to the playoffs.

#246 Hawk

Hawk

Huddler of the Decade

• Moderators
  • 14,979 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 01:58 PM

but but but, Kobe's too old!

actually watch the OT of this game...Kobe went through all 5 players for the big dunk! impressive for an old fart!

#247 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 12,095 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 05:05 PM

Officially in the 8th spot suckas!!

Big time performance by D12 and Nashty today!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Oh and the Mamba had a "quiet" 19 pt, 9 reb, and 7 assist game....

Posted Image

#248 RelaxImaPro

RelaxImaPro

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,309 posts
  • LocationThe Moon

Posted 10 March 2013 - 05:24 PM

I didn't watch the game, but I noticed Ron Artest was 0-6 for 3's. I then noticed he had a 35% from 3-point range for the season and I'm wondering wtf is going on. I swear every game I've watched this season he's like 0-5, 0-4, 0-6, 1-10, 2-9 or some poo. He must light those things up the games I don't watch (granted I haven't watched all that many, might just have seen all his bad games...).

#249 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 12,095 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 05:36 PM

I didn't watch the game, but I noticed Ron Artest was 0-6 for 3's. I then noticed he had a 35% from 3-point range for the season and I'm wondering wtf is going on. I swear every game I've watched this season he's like 0-5, 0-4, 0-6, 1-10, 2-9 or some poo. He must light those things up the games I don't watch (granted I haven't watched all that many, might just have seen all his bad games...).

Nah he's been in a really bad slump lately. He's really pissing Lakers fans off with his green light he appears to have from MDA.

#250 RelaxImaPro

RelaxImaPro

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,309 posts
  • LocationThe Moon

Posted 10 March 2013 - 05:55 PM

Nah he's been in a really bad slump lately. He's really pissing Lakers fans off with his green light he appears to have from MDA.

People always used to talk about Kobe ending possessions and not passing the ball... but I swear, Metta World Violence jacks that poo up as soon as he gets his hands on the ball most the time it seems.

I like me some Artest though, crazy ass dude. And despite his questionable shot tendecy I'll always remember that 3 he hit in Paul Pierce's face in the Finals.

#251 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 12,095 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 06:00 PM

People always used to talk about Kobe ending possessions and not passing the ball... but I swear, Metta World Violence jacks that poo up as soon as he gets his hands on the ball most the time it seems.

I like me some Artest though, crazy ass dude. And despite his questionable shot tendecy I'll always remember that 3 he hit in Paul Pierce's face in the Finals.

I remember watching that. Saw him start measuring Pierce up and I was screaming no Artest WTF are you doing you idiot!! Then it went in and I was running around the house screaming DAGGA!!!

#252 RelaxImaPro

RelaxImaPro

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,309 posts
  • LocationThe Moon

Posted 10 March 2013 - 06:21 PM

I remember watching that. Saw him start measuring Pierce up and I was screaming no Artest WTF are you doing you idiot!! Then it went in and I was running around the house screaming DAGGA!!!

Hahaha hell yeah, I was like daaaamn he's going for it, if he misses this poo then Boston has more than enough time to send it into OT, or pull out a W. Buuuut of course it went in and Artest was the man.

Oh yeah, this Heat/Pacers game is shaping up pretty good if anyone happens to be interested. poo almost has a playoff-like game atmosphere to it.

#253 ZB1224

ZB1224

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 715 posts
  • LocationWinston Salem

Posted 10 March 2013 - 09:05 PM

Man that Kobe Bryant sure is a selfish ball hogger, a terrible leader, and just doesn't get it :rolleyes:

Seriously, during the Lakers win streak Kobe has been a fantastic leader. He just does whatever is asked of him and leads by example. He guards the other teams best player at times, carries the team offensively, changes his play style completely just to try and get the team going, and has been more vocal than recent years. Of course he has always been a pretty good leader, but only Laker fans would know this.

Big shout out to Dwight Howard though. He has stepped it up in a big way. He has finally taken ownership of the team and realizes that he has just as much responsibility as Kobe does even though he is still not 100%. Dwight is just controlling the defense completely, owning the glass, and setting monster picks to free up our PnR players and/or shooters. He has just had a totally different attitude since the All Star Break.

It feels good to secure a spot in the playoffs and here's to keeping it up the rest of the season and throughout the playoffs!

#254 Kevin Greene

Kevin Greene

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 16,591 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 11:03 PM

Gotta be the most bizzare season of all time.
Pau best come back before the Playoffs so they can figure out how this is all going to work.

#255 h0llywood

h0llywood

I HATE LUKE KUECHLY!

• HUDDLER
  • 2,029 posts
  • LocationPasadena, CA

Posted 11 March 2013 - 01:13 PM

Chemistry is going really well right now. I love that D12 is finally seeing that it's 100% all the way every play like Kobe does.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users