469 replies to this topic

#106 h0llywood

h0llywood

I HATE LUKE KUECHLY!

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,519 posts
  • LocationPasadena, CA

Posted 07 January 2013 - 03:19 PM

If there is ever any news that Howard will not resign, trade him to the Wizards for their next 3 draft picks. Atleast the Lakers are guaranteed something in return. Unfortunately, the trade of Howard means 0 chance of Kobe ever winning another Championship.

Either way, Gasol helping win 2 championships has nothing to do with what he is doing now. It's no secret that he is playing like Charmin.

#107 ZB1224

ZB1224

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 716 posts
  • LocationWinston Salem

Posted 07 January 2013 - 07:03 PM

Wow I guess all of the reports of Dwight and Kobe feuding are true! Here is a picture that was obviously leaked from Kobe's twitter account!

http://twitter.com/k...0829442/photo/1

Kobe is such a cancer. He takes out his coach and then turns his attention to Dwight and further injures his shoulder.

(Howard, Gasol, and Hill are out for at least the next week btw)

#108 Kevin Greene

Kevin Greene

__YOU CAN'T FIRE ME!__

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,946 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 01:54 AM

This season is abut Jim Buss.
Kupchak first master minded a Chris Paul trade which Stern vetoed.
Whatever.
Then Kupchak master minded the Howard deal.
Meanwhile Brown gets run out of town and due to ego problems Phil Jackson didn't come back, Dantoni was hired.
Dantoni is a square peg in a round hole for this roster.

At some point Doctor Buss is going to have to pull a Jerry Richardson and fire his kid.
Until then, the Haters are loving it.

#109 Kevin Greene

Kevin Greene

__YOU CAN'T FIRE ME!__

• HUDDLER
  • 17,946 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 02:08 AM

Funny thing is that with Howard, Gasol and Hill all sidelined indefinately Antoni will be forced to field a small lineup his offense is made for.
Only the Lakers dont have the necessary parts.

#110 CarolinaPride5

CarolinaPride5

Legendary.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,126 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 05:26 PM

I cannot believe how this season is turning out. Just hope Dwight finally gets 100% now.. & IF we make the playoffs we'll be scary. Just because that will mean we figured things out because we have too get on a roll to even make the playoffs.

#111 ZB1224

ZB1224

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 716 posts
  • LocationWinston Salem

Posted 12 January 2013 - 01:11 AM

My god get Kobe some help. He is the only one that even tries (other than maybe Earl Clark).

https://pbs.twimg.co...EaL-j.jpg:large

Also, I really don't care if Dwight leaves. He's not even that good.

#112 AggieLean.

AggieLean.

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,506 posts
  • LocationChattanooga, TN via Winston-Salem, NC

Posted 12 January 2013 - 01:36 AM

How much more help does Kobe need? He's got a lineup full of all stars and a former All star in Antwan Jamison. The Lakers and Heat are the dream teams of the league

#113 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 12 January 2013 - 10:37 AM

6 straight losses for the Lake Show. Thats how many games Mike Brown was given at the beginning of the season before he was scapegoated and fired. Is he still the problem? Is it time to fire D'Antoni? Brown was NEVER the problem. But at least he's laughing all the way to the bank cashing those Buss family checks for free!!!

Posted Image

#114 Kevin Greene

Kevin Greene

__YOU CAN'T FIRE ME!__

• HUDDLER
  • 17,946 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 11:04 AM

This is a good lesson for the younger Buss to learn.
Let Kupchak run the BBall side.
Meanwhile, keep signing those checks. I cant imagine Antonni will be retained next year so he may be writing checks to 3 HCs at once!

#115 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 12 January 2013 - 11:10 AM

This is a good lesson for the younger Buss to learn.
Let Kupchak run the BBall side.
Meanwhile, keep signing those checks. I cant imagine Antonni will be retained next year so he may be writing checks to 3 HCs at once!

Don't they owe Brown another year of salary? I know the Buss' are paid, but damn can they eat D'Antoni's salary too? He's got like 3 years left on his deal. Thats alot of bread to be paying coaches who dont work for you and go out and pay somebody else.

#116 Kevin Greene

Kevin Greene

__YOU CAN'T FIRE ME!__

• HUDDLER
  • 17,946 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 11:17 AM

Don't they owe Brown another year of salary? I know the Buss' are paid, but damn can they eat D'Antoni's salary too? He's got like 3 years left on his deal. Thats alot of bread to be paying coaches who dont work for you and go out and pay somebody else.

I guess it depends if they want to win, clearly Antonni does not fit the style of this roster.
Of course the roster will probably be much different next year, no way Howard re-signs for this, so the Lakers will have his salary space to spend.
Then it would not surprise me if Kobe demands a trade. The more the losses mount up, the uglier this is going to get.
The fans late in games are already booing Buss when he is shown and chanting "We want Phil". lol

Dr. Jerry Buss may have to do a JR and bitch slap his son out of his ownership position. Posted Image

#117 CarolinaPride5

CarolinaPride5

Legendary.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,126 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 05:58 PM

Yeah. We owe Brown 11 Million, D'Antoni 12 Million.

23 million between to two, + another coach. Ha! Good going Jim Buss you dumbass.

#118 CarolinaPanthersCynic

CarolinaPanthersCynic

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 11:18 PM

The Lakers are a huge embarrassment. All the players, coaches and management involved should be ashamed.

#119 Kevin Greene

Kevin Greene

__YOU CAN'T FIRE ME!__

• HUDDLER
  • 17,946 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 01:20 AM

The Lakers are a huge embarrassment. All the players, coaches and management involved should be ashamed.

I would agree.

#120 ZB1224

ZB1224

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 716 posts
  • LocationWinston Salem

Posted 13 January 2013 - 11:57 PM

Lakers looked good tonight with a lineup of Nash, Kobe, MWP, Clark, Howard. We just look so much better without Clark and it looks like Howard is starting to get healthier... that or the rest really just helped him. I LOVED the way that the Lakers shared the ball today. Granted this blowout was against the Cavs, but a win is a win and blowing out any NBA team is no easy feat.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users