Photo
- - - - -

Someone intrested in Panthers GM spot likes Rivera.. Would consider keeping him.

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#31 Baby Andy Reid

Baby Andy Reid

finally someone fatter than Alice

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,132 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 05:52 PM

Nasty belongs on the oline. Free agent right guard, first round lt if its a five star guy. Give gross his release. Silly has a bit of a mean streak kalil isnt going any where and bell is great for the money.

#32 PantherPhann89

PantherPhann89

CPP "Carolina Panther Phann"

• HUDDLER
  • 3,060 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 10 November 2012 - 05:54 PM

I think that Rivera can be a good HC but we need a great HC, now! Not someeone that needs to develope. It further concerns me that Rivera wasted the 1st half of the season starring from the sidelines instead of coaching.

#33 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 17,132 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 10 November 2012 - 06:21 PM

Well guess you can scratch his name off the GM list ;)

#34 jarhead

jarhead

• HUDDLER
  • 4,569 posts
  • Locationnear Charlotte

Posted 10 November 2012 - 07:28 PM

I would like to see Rivera having a conversation with Cam on the sideline at least once. I would assume that relationship is strained to say the least.

How do you allow a 2nd year QB in his early 20's to play the game without any coaches. I would have my coaches all over game every second of the game. While the defense is on the field, Cam should be getting coached up, the fact that he is sitting by himself with that towel over his head is exactly why I think we have bad coaching

I agree he just does not seemed to be engaged especially with Cam.

#35 2jakefansinva

2jakefansinva

Coach Jack Bolton

• HUDDLER
  • 4,532 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 07:38 PM

So I was reading the weekly NFC south chat on ESPN. For those not familiar with it, its basicially where fans of NFCS teams ask Pat Yasinskas questions. Usually there isnt anything very intresting but this one caught my attention.

Question; Would you give Ron Rivera a zero percent chance of returning next year?

Pat Y's answer; No, I think there's a slight chance he could stay. One guy I've talked to that is interested in the GM job (but has yet to have any contact with the Panthers) said he thinks Rivera can become a good coach and he'd consider keeping him if he got the job.

Well thats rather intresting. A. Wonder who is intrested in the GM spot and B. Maybe we are all wrong about Rivera and he just needs a good solid year with a new GM thats willing to bring in new players.

Here is a link to the chat, its at the bottom. http://espn.go.com/s...h-pat-yasinskas

Speak for yourself.

PS.....I liked your post by accident while tring to qupote it.

#36 Wine&Cheese

Wine&Cheese

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 11 November 2012 - 02:20 AM

Nope! RR seemed to think he had an unlimited amout of time to start having success until Marty was fired. His unwillingness to make adjustments until his ass was on the hot seat concerns me. If Marty were still here we would be watching the same BS saw back during the first few weeks of the season.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.