Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lightsout

Where are we?

38 posts in this topic

We currently have the 8th spot in the playoffs!

Shoot I'd take that over a high pick anyday just for recognition.

Higgins looked completely lost last night in garbage time against a garbage team, can't see what he offers.

This team is ONE Big Man away from being a +500 team.

I like Shabazz a fugton, but unless he develops a stroke he and MKG will cancel each other out since their offensive games are on par with each other.

Are there any Ray Allen or Reggie Miller juniors coming in the next draft?

This team is ONE Big Man away from being a +500 team.

I like Shabazz a fugton, but unless he develops a stroke he and MKG will cancel each other out since their offensive games are on par with each other.

Are there any Ray Allen or Reggie Miller juniors coming in the next draft?

Probably not.

Think Shabazz is the closet one

it's fun to be on a 2 game win streak, but we need a top 3 pick this year to secure the other big piece of the puzzle.

Drafting out of the top 10 could mean we continue to build toward mediocrity, which is why Jordan blew up the team

in the first place.

We need some luck in the lottery....and we dang sure deserve it.

it's fun to be on a 2 game win streak, but we need a top 3 pick this year to secure the other big piece of the puzzle.

Drafting out of the top 10 could mean we continue to build toward mediocrity, which is why Jordan blew up the team

in the first place.

We need some luck in the lottery....and we dang sure deserve it.

Exactly. Winning is fun but really it shouldn't be this year for our own good for the future.

We need to add another major young talented player in the draft next year. We need a Top4 pick.

1 person likes this

Bulls get our pick if we don't finish bottom 12 this year - and it wouldn't shock me right now if we didn't. Looks like we won't get the Pistons' pick until 2014 or 2015. Blazers' pick won't be for a while.

Bobcats 3-3 .500

Lakers 3-5 .375

:)

Bobcats look good so far this year. I like the way we're playing. I'm not sure we're a playoff team yet, I think we need another guy. But Kidd-Gilchrist along with Kemba are nice young players to build around.

Bulls get our pick if we don't finish bottom 12 this year - and it wouldn't shock me right now if we didn't. Looks like we won't get the Pistons' pick until 2014 or 2015. Blazers' pick won't be for a while.

I didn't realize that.. could be trouble. Did we hire too good of a coach??? lol

I will admit that I was not sold on the MKG pick. I thought his limited offense was too much of a liability to take him. He still has a long way to go on his shot.....but damn that kid has a non-stop motor and hustles to no end. His energy and passion for the game is contagious.

There is just a different vibe on this team. They still need a couple of pieces, but they are playing their asses off.