Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Draft this man..overcomes even the refs

5 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

3 straight questionable penalties on 3 plays in a row. 1 very soft non lethal horse collar. 1 big hit where the offensive player lowered his head to deliver a shot while dj responded by knocking his block off. and then a penalty for throwing the ball into the crowd after running the next play back for a pick 6. Big fug you to the SEC! Draft this man!

[yt]5LEi_-C9IVo[/yt]
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Only 1 real questionable penalty on that. The second one. First one is definetly a horse collar whether it was a dangerous one or not. 3rd was a stupid penalty. But, "Who cares! Who cares!"

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Panther17' timestamp='1352638538' post='1991141']
Only 1 real questionable penalty on that. The second one. First one is definetly a horse collar whether it was a dangerous one or not. 3rd was a stupid penalty. But, "Who cares! Who cares!"
[/quote]

The 3rd one isn't a penalty in the nfl one though i dont think.. our players throw balls in the crowd all the time. Still proud he was able to let the injustice go and stick it to em. It's a great thing!

Posted · Report post

Did the touchdown still count....I saw cordarelle Patterson high step into the endzone and they took the TD away

Posted · Report post

[quote name='BigBeast52' timestamp='1352669444' post='1993763']
Did the touchdown still count....I saw cordarelle Patterson high step into the endzone and they took the TD away
[/quote]

Yes it did because the celebration occurred in the endzone instead of on the way to the endzone.