Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

Official Broncos at Panthers Gameday Thread...

1,230 posts in this topic

How many times is cam going to over throw his receiver

RR does not look like a happy man...should have dumped chud by now....

Cam has been really bad this game with his throws. Every throw is either overthrown, or too high. Even the TD pass to wide open Olsen was high.

1 person likes this

Lol if that INT was Cam's fault.

John Fox to Charles Godfrey.....let me know when your contracts up, I'll hook you up.

JR regretting his Fox decision.

How the fug does a QB go through his progressions with a shitty O line? How does a OC with a bad scheme, have a good scheme in place? lol fuging mental midgets.

It's not rocket science...you got a shitty oline? Then draw up some quick reads to get rid of the ball faster and stop trying to throw bombs. Or you can keep trying to pound the square peg into the round hole.

I bet Foxy sends a Christmas card to JR this year!

1 person likes this

Lol if that INT was Cam's fault.

yea, that pass wasn't high at all...i mean Edwards jumped and it hit his fingersl tips lol...would smitty have caught it, maybe ..but to suggest it wasnt cams fault is funny.

It's not rocket science...you got a shitty oline? Then draw up some quick reads to get rid of the ball faster and stop trying to throw bombs. Or you can keep trying to pound the square peg into the round hole.

That's my point genius. Chud can't/won't do that. You have to read the entire post and comprehend this thing called, 'context'.

Bad performance today. The team took a step back today.

I think Rivera and Cam are done. I actually feel like we're done with Cam now. He may play the rest of the season, but I bet he's not a Panther next year. Thank god.