Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

Official Broncos at Panthers Gameday Thread...

1,230 posts in this topic

Steelers fan here who resides in the Carolinas. I believe you can place the blame solely on poor coaching scheme and on cam himself. My team has a rag tag offensive line that has pulled together to be effective because the OC has a scheme in place to get the ball out of the QB's hand quickly. Combine that with a QB who can read a defense and go through progressions properly, and you can be a contender even with less than great Oline personnel.

I don't believe Cam has what it takes from a leadership standpoint to be effective consistently in the NFL. He has never faced adversity or been asked to do more than make one read or run. You guys need an overhaul from the front office down. Best of luck as i do like to see the home team do well even though I bleed black and gold.

How the fug does a QB go through his progressions with a shitty O line? How does a OC with a bad scheme, have a good scheme in place? lol fuging mental midgets.

1 person likes this

god theres another two minutes in this sh*tshow

jimmy should have gave cam his number...

This.

Cam needs to huddle up the boys between drives. Be a leader the oline wants to protect.

That same QB rewrote the rookie passing and TD book. And did you compare Cam and Ben?

Ben is a proven leader. Does all the things a good QB should. Praises his team when they win and shoulders the criticism when they lose. I will take Ben's rookie season over Cam's any day...why? Because the TEAM had a stellar year, not just him.

see JR is tapping his pen....goodbye dud or RR...maybe both...

• Topics

• :...he at the very least cut down on the bad decisions in 2016." Then two  paragraphs later :-Decision making more random than earlier in his career...": Both of those can't be true, what can be true is this guy likes really big arms and really doesn't like Ryan. Sorry, it's just absurd to put Tanneyhill, Bradford, Prescott, Palmer [at this stage of his career], and  Mariota, ahead of Ryan. You want to put all the super bowl winning QBs ahead of him, fine.  And Cam doesn't deserve to be 3rd over, Big Ben, Brady, Wilson and Brees.  He's obviously a big Cam fan, but no.
    • I still love Josh.  Sue me.
    • My argument is that Josh Norman played on a poo defense which would negatively impact any player. Bradberry while surrounded by better talent barely outranked him.. You went off on a tangent about Norman being exposed which is absolute horseshit.