Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

Official Broncos at Panthers Gameday Thread...

1,230 posts in this topic

Looks like the refs are making up for all of those calls that went Carolina's way last week :/

Quote me now, we wont score anymore this game. Or if we do score again we womt score more than 10 pts the entire game. Watch

Murphy didn't kill that play it was just a bad call...point blank period

can't blame Rivera for horribly missed block in the back calls that gave Denver a free TD, and a BS PI call that stalled a good drive.

This may be rivera's last game as head coach. You have to at least show up against the former coach. Instead, Rivera looks like he had a wine mixer last night and is hungover today.

The mother fuging Catalina wine mixer.

This may be rivera's last game as head coach. You have to at least show up against the former coach. Instead, Rivera looks like he had a wine mixer last night and is hungover today.

Honesty I wouldn't mind seeing that after this showing. This has the makings of the biggest blowout in team history.

why didn't the refs call unneccesary roughness against us for tackling the RB on that play.

Quote me now, we wont score anymore this game. Or if we do score again we womt score more than 10 pts the entire game. Watch

Possible