Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official Broncos at Panthers Gameday Thread...

1,230 posts in this topic

Posted

If somebody isn't fired when I wake up tommorow I'm going to lose it

Posted

Cam is a punk. He threw that first pick just so he didnt get sacked by Miller again, a self centered punk and I hope our new GM sees this and trades him

I hope we trade you...

2 people like this

Posted

either chud or rivera will be fired tomorrow

Lets hope so...

Posted

don't you know? it's Cam's fault... he sucks

Lol!

Posted

Cam is a punk. He threw that first pick just so he didnt get sacked by Miller again, a self centered punk and I hope our new GM sees this and trades him

For srs? Please.

Posted

not ready to give up on Cam, but this game is showing me something

1 person likes this

Posted

Lol

Posted

Enjoy your vacation

Hearing that from Prince Hall doesn't surprise me. Once again I'm not racist. But racial backlash is a fear and is considered in the decision making process from a public relations perspective. Look at the Hounds Lacrosse player. Or the lawsuit against the prison in Anson County. If you want to make a decision that goes against the favor of someone who is African American based on performance people pull the race card, and if you're White people call you racist. So yeah Cam is our affirmative action QB. And if I get banned it's ok, I got another account.

Posted

Manning fires his guys up, talks with his linemen, rb's and receivers after every series.

Newton rides the bike with his snuggy towel and watches the other team do the superman.

1 person likes this

Posted

LOL! This guy, way to let your true feelings come out.

Posted

the def has stepped up...so RR gets 50% of the job done...where chud is getting 0%

Posted

Cam is a goddamn mental pussy