Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

Official Broncos at Panthers Gameday Thread...

1,230 posts in this topic

You've got to be kidding....

Might ask you the same thing.. you're about the only one who doesn't think he could have thrown it away.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and assume something bad happened? I walked outside and missed it

we need to beak this so we can fix it......

The OL is playing like trash but even in the first half when he had time he missed poo all day and held onto the ball too long.

Just b/c the line can't block doesn't mean Cam gets rid of it on time. Anyone who knows anything about football has noted as much, on twitter and elsewhere.

1 person likes this

So is the QB. He has no field vision.

Yep we only hold the QB accountable here. Not the line, or the receivers who can't get open. Again, Cam has made some poor decisions, but he has had absolutely no help from his teammates outside of one drive.....

2 people like this

today is an all encompassing full circle karma facefug

Yep, CBS just highlighted John Fox's Carolina accolades as an opposing coach in a blowout.

The bar just keeps getting lower for this team

1 person likes this

Game was being shown locally but they just switched to NE v. Buffalo, so I can't watch on Sunday Ticket. Might be for the best.

He got a little leash because that same guy took us too a Superbowl and 2 NFC championship games. Blame MH for that contract, and once the trend was established that he lost it he was gone. Not only that the fanbase called for his head collectively. We all wanted him gone. If you want Cam gone people want you banned.

Jake sucked big time, defense and a great running game helped him out.

At least the black pants look cool. Hope they stick around.

1 person likes this

Might ask you the same thing.. you're about the only one who doesn't think he could have thrown it away.

He could of, but the offensive line could have blocked the guy instead of letting him come around the corner untouched. Again, I try to hold the entire team accountable, not just Cam (who has made several poor decisions)....

I blame Andrew Luck for staying in shcool another year...then again, with THIS coaching staff...who knows...