Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

Official Broncos at Panthers Gameday Thread...

1,230 posts in this topic

Why did they never go to the no huddle?

what do you know. We had early success with Olsen, so we abandoned it all game, now we're having success with it again late.

2 people like this

Lol now we move the ball....we need a major talent infusion on the o-line, WR, DT, and secondary

Oh now you want to focus in on Olsen?? goodbye chud.

The footwork... so... bad...

Im not only talkng about stuff like our O line. Im talking about "it" and Cam doesnt have it. He is mentally soft

Cam doesn't help that Oline out at all either. He holds the ball too long and calls the wrong protections. Not only that it's harder to create pocket for a mobile qb because they don't stay in it. So unless the line has eyes on the back of their head it's hard to know which direction to take your man.

Im not only talkng about stuff like our O line. Im talking about "it" and Cam doesnt have it. He is mentally soft

So instead of talking about football, and the actual problems with this team you proclaim that Cam doesn't have it before he's surrounded with legit talent. Did you even watch either Manning their first two years in the league? If you did, I'm not sure how you determine who has "it"....

I started Greg in fantasy this week.

Why the fug did we abandon this during the entire third quarter only to return to it when the game is out of reach?

At least i have Olsen in fantasy....game is completely out of reach though

1 person likes this

I started Greg in fantasy this week.

Good Start