Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dash Global

Kevin Summlin

Again, who was the last college coach to successfully make the transition, omitting Harbaugh?

If its all just coaching and X's and O's then get Greg Olsen's dad, 9 State titles at a Jersey HS.

Bucs are doing better than us with one.

I don't care if comes from college or NFL. I just want someone who will get us on right track. Cam needs serious coaching. His mechanics and accuracy are awful.

This QB needs to learn how to read a freakin defense and get the ball where it needs to go on target. A college coach is not going to come in and use a system to utilize pre-snap reads and that's what it takes to be successful in the NFL.

We need Cowher...the end. It's gotta be either Cowher or Gruden and I know people are talking a big game with Gruden to the Eagles but who wants to go to a team with no QB. At least we have a one of a kind talent for those elite coaches to work with.

Please, dont be silly. Pre snap reads are used in college.

As far as your other comments.

No thanks to Cowher, to conservative imo. Esp on the offensive end. He is not what Cam needs.

I would not mind Gruden though. He is a smart man and understands the qb position.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Panthers Scotland