Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Smh Again? Panthers to LA? On espn

47 posts in this topic

Posted

So LA keeps trying to convince Richardson to move Carolina to LA but Richardson is refusing?

LA can gtfo

Posted

LOL. ESPN had to build it up to only say no, it's not going to happen. smh

Posted

Panthers will stay in Charlotte....would love to see a baseball team move to the Triangle.

Posted

Charlotte should help out anyway...for Carolina sports sakes

Posted

It does make sense though. They said the Panthers are one of four teams that own their own stadium and wouldn't have to break a lease to relocate...that's why they are targeting us. Also said JR would only entertain the thought if the city of Charlotte does not help out with stadium renovations.

Posted

The Californians

the-californians-1024x764.jpg

Posted

JR won't be around forever I hope whoever is in charge after him keeps them here. I don't plan on living in Charlotte my whole life but my Panthers need to stay here, my memories are here.

Posted

Thank you Mr. Richardson for telling LA to go fug themselves and they're barking up the wrong tree.

1 person likes this

Posted

Panthers will stay in Charlotte....would love to see a baseball team move to the Triangle.

I've been waiting for that forever

Posted

I'm not going to say there is a 0% chance, but ESPN saying it might happen means nothing to me.

I'm still not sure if I would mind if it happened though. I'm not even from Carolina.

Posted

so ESPN is just now getting this story that we've known about for a week now.

Worse than damn Joe.

1 person likes this

Posted

JR won't be around forever I hope whoever is in charge after him keeps them here. I don't plan on living in Charlotte my whole life but my Panthers need to stay here, my memories are here.

Agree.I hope whoever owns the team long-term after JR feels the same way about the Carolinas.