Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

N. Korea: No longer bound by 1953 truce

64 posts in this topic

Posted

Man you guys have some truly unfunny jokes.

Posted

Well, Obama is being compared to Jack Kennedy, so maybe he will try to have Kim Jong Il assassinated, as Kennedy did with Castro, hopefully with a bit more success. :)

Posted

Man you guys have some truly unfunny jokes.

They actually make Blue Collar Comedy seem high brow and intelligent

Posted

Nothing is scarier than having a bunch of soft liberals in charge of this country. Three more years, three more years, three more years...

I know you admitted to not caring much for politics Pre-9/11, but have you paid any attention for the past 8 years?

Posted

I feel like a worse version of 9Lives has infiltrated the TinderBox and is using multiple user names.

Posted

I know you admitted to not caring much for politics Pre-9/11, but have you paid any attention for the past 8 years?

I'll not have a softy liberal like you question my background. Guns and knives, sissy boy.

Posted

Sticks and stones seem to be doing a fine enough job by themselves.

Posted

If you think sending a kid to "Timeout" is child abuse....................yooooooou might be a liberal.

Posted

N. Korea does this from time to time, usually to draw attention in an attempt to use the threat of nukes to bargain from a better position.

Usually for food and money.

The fact that the leadership will soon be in flux is likely playing a role as well. A way to show "we still have teeth".

The power struggle is shaping up to be interesting. Got a brother-in-law working his angle, a first son that the fearless leader finds "effeminate and soft", a third son of current wife that resembles the leader, is quite young, and apparently ruthless.

Ah, good times.

Posted

If you think sending a kid to "Timeout" is child abuse....................yooooooou might be a liberal.

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Posted

Let's hear YOUR best joke, funny man. :P

Posted

People who are truly funny don't walk around with their favorite knock knock jokes or knee slappers memorized and ready to go...especially ones they didn't make up

/lesson for the day