Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Darth Biscuit

N. Korea: No longer bound by 1953 truce

64 posts in this topic

Nothing is scarier than having a bunch of soft liberals in charge of this country. Three more years, three more years, three more years...

Yeah, because having a hawk republican in the white house was awesome for our foreign policy and military.

LMAO

Funny...

but seriously, what has N. Korea got to gain from all of this? War? More sanctions? Are we gonna drop the sanctions because they're doing nuke tests? I don't get it. They've obviously got an agenda.

Why does China stand for this childish behavior, do they want a war in their back yard?

They do this like every so often. We tighten the noose around there neck and then they make a deal to stop making bombs for some rice or other food item. Its played out like this several times. The country is starving and the only leverage they have is to threaten to make bombs. They would never be able to be the aggressors of a war. They don't have the food to provide a long war.

Well, Obama is being compared to Jack Kennedy, so maybe he will try to have Kim Jong Il assassinated, as Kennedy did with Castro, hopefully with a bit more success. :)

Man you guys have some truly unfunny jokes.

They actually make Blue Collar Comedy seem high brow and intelligent

Nothing is scarier than having a bunch of soft liberals in charge of this country. Three more years, three more years, three more years...

I know you admitted to not caring much for politics Pre-9/11, but have you paid any attention for the past 8 years?

I feel like a worse version of 9Lives has infiltrated the TinderBox and is using multiple user names.

I know you admitted to not caring much for politics Pre-9/11, but have you paid any attention for the past 8 years?

I'll not have a softy liberal like you question my background. Guns and knives, sissy boy.

Sticks and stones seem to be doing a fine enough job by themselves.

If you think sending a kid to "Timeout" is child abuse....................yooooooou might be a liberal.